Author Topic: Legendary Items v5.0 (Vortex's Update) >>> REMOVED! <<<  (Read 20054 times)

Offline FOXHOUND

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • V HAS COME TO
    • onegun
    • @OO1GUN
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary Items v5.0 (Vortex's Update) >>>RELEASED!<<<
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 03:13:40 am »
this is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!..... honestly tysm for compiling such a big item list for us <3 <3 <3  u are a gift

" HE EATS TO ABANDON PARADISE! "

Offline iico

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • SVTURNVL
    • SVTURNVL
    • snarpo
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2017, 03:17:30 am »
been going through all the items and they're all very nice!!!!! found just what i needed :0 [also i can become one with the tank. I Am The Tank. 10/10] probably the most extensive item pack out on the forums tbh, soooo many choices....

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2017, 03:23:24 am »
Just remember that most of the items come from Legendary Items v4.3 and were made by someone else. =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Rookie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Naoiss
    • Naoiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2017, 11:05:15 pm »
When ever I click either the mediafire or dropbox link it takes me back to this exact page ( https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=59600.0 ). Could you maybe send me an actual direct link?

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2017, 11:12:40 pm »
When ever I click either the mediafire or dropbox link it takes me back to this exact page ( https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=59600.0 ). Could you maybe send me an actual direct link?

Here you  go~
Click me!

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2017, 06:12:25 am »
This is an asset to the community.
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2017, 09:22:26 pm »
It's good and it removed some of the useless items, kinda commenting to bump because it looks like hardly anyone knows this is out.. I have it and I'm seeing mustached wolves/cats constantly cause they don't have this yet.

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 09:58:12 pm »
Ah, I didn't know this happened! But, I'm afraid it's not for me. I suppose with everything there will be those who dislike it.

Upon downloading it, and I'm scrolling through all the items, I'm find it quite difficult to find what I need. Dare I say that it's even more difficult to find what I need with this than 4.3. While yes, all the new subcategories some might find more helpful than digging through the unorganized mess of 4.3, I simply find that it throws me off. After literally years of knowing that all the neck items are after muzzle items due to the old way items were sorted, with everything suddenly being in the same place, it's now extremely difficult to find what you need. For me, I am very heavy on necklace items and I cannot find any of them; I can only find a plethora of head items. And let's just talk about the FH update for a moment. The FH update brought with it a slightly extended list of default items, those being commonly used items from Legendary at the very top, making them easier to access. Two types of antlers, both ear feather items, and a few other things. Now that these items are also filtered in with the rest of the items, these commonly used items are now harder to find than they've ever been in the history of items.

Now, I love that you've recoloured the bandanas! It's awesome, but it'll go to waste if the people who need them most are simply struggling to find them, or not finding them in the first place and giving up. An easier way to have gone about this would have been to simply tag your items on at the end, like with all Legendary updates. The FH update items would still be in place, no one would have item disconnect if they didn't have this, and we wouldn't have to get used to a new system of navigation with the items.

I understand that you were trying to make it easier for you and some others who found the old system confusing and difficult to navigate, but I personally just find it to be causing more problems than the single problem it was trying to solve. I find that this isn't something I'll be using, and re-downloading 4.3 so I don't have severe item disconnect. I'm sorry if I came off very negative or if it even came off as hateful, I'm just stating the problems I found with it.

Offline Taizer

• Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • "I can have a margarita at 11:30 am if I want to."
    • TaizerFH
    • TaizerFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2017, 01:35:29 pm »
While yes, I do think it is great you have done this, because it maybe did need an update, I think perhaps in agreement with someone else you should have kept the items that came with FH's download at the very top of the list (the sunglasses, Christmas hat etc).

Because as the default items they would have still been the one thing people without the huge pack could see and find easily.
Also usually I don't wear any of the items my self from these big packs you see, I just have them so I can see what other people are wearing and just use the items given by the original FH pack, and now for the life of me I cant find the sunglasses that my character Taiz wears in game and trying to scroll down the big list or click through it gives me a motion headache (which is one of the reasons I don't really wear pack items my self often).

But other than this complaint I can see you have worked really hard, but please consider the suggestion of putting the items that come with the FH download back at the top, or putting the list back to more or less how it used to be to make it backwards compatible with older pack releases (and add new items to the bottom...) thank you <3
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 01:54:55 pm by Taizer »
Looking for my converted mesh? You can find them here ! https://taizerfh.wixsite.com/digitalviolence

Offline Kitsunez

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • wow i rly like cats uwu
    • lucipurrfection
    • vaarusk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2017, 04:24:30 am »
I have it and I'm hyped af my dude
Just casually waiting for other people to get it as well rip, everyone looks so odd

To add to this, I think you should include the FH original items as well. So that people don't delete those on accident, yknow? I just kept them there myself and added this version on to the end, so it wouldn't ruin anything. Great overall though <3
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:29:22 am by Kitsunez »

Profile picture by kirani100 of FeralHeart
Signature by .Badlands. of FeralHeart