Author Topic: how do you change your forum username?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline dogfriend

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • your local fool
    • View Profile
how do you change your forum username?
« on: April 08, 2017, 02:11:05 pm »
only recently have i learned that you can change your forum username which is really cool! im desperate to change from this username i made all the way back in 2012 to somethin else, but the question is, how? i went to my profile and i don't see anything that says anything along the lines of "change username". thanks!
im animaljamforever ingame

ForestHysteria

Re: how do you change your forum username?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 02:34:13 pm »
What you want to do is to go to the 'User Panel' that can be found on the front page where registration should be. Sign into that account and scroll all the way down and it should give you the option to change your username. :)

(Also, this changes your forum user ^^)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: how do you change your forum username?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 05:05:23 pm »
As ForestHysteria has already said, you need to visit the 'User Panel' and log in, then find the correct field to successfully change your username. This will also change your forum username so people can recognise you clearly and won't get confused.
Below, I've placed a small step-by-step tutorial and highlighted where you need to be looking and/or clicking!

If you come across any further issues, be sure to send an email to [email protected] using the email you've created the account with. Include your old username and the new username you'd like to change it to. Any other messages sent through, such as "hello c:" or whatnot, will not receive a response.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡