Author Topic: Who knows what this message with preset sync means?  (Read 1891 times)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
Who knows what this message with preset sync means?
« on: June 02, 2017, 09:24:24 pm »
Click
Why does it say access denied? Is this bad?
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Who knows what this message with preset sync means?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 09:27:10 pm »
Could you give some more background on how you encountered this? Were you attempting to download preset sync?

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 09:31:20 pm »
Could you give some more background on how you encountered this? Were you attempting to download preset sync?
No, it happened upon opening the game after the download for the second time.
Meow.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 09:45:51 pm »

If you mean that this happened after re-installing the game, then I suggest re-installing it again but doing this:

Save anything that you want to keep and place them on your desktop. For example, items, presets, markings or installed objects etc.
▸ Uninstall Feral Heart from the Control Panel. Start \\ Control Panel \\ Programs \\ Uninstall a program.
▸ Delete the Feral Heart folder completely, after the game has been uninstalled.
▸ Re-install the game using either the Torrent download, or the Web download.
▸ Open up Feral Heart and make sure it works for you, before re-installing any mods you added to the game, or adding the things you saved.

This should fix your issue, as you will have re-installed the game correctly and hopefully successfully.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 09:48:40 pm »

If you mean that this happened after re-installing the game, then I suggest re-installing it again but doing this:

Save anything that you want to keep and place them on your desktop. For example, items, presets, markings or installed objects etc.
▸ Uninstall Feral Heart from the Control Panel. Start \\ Control Panel \\ Programs \\ Uninstall a program.
▸ Delete the Feral Heart folder completely, after the game has been uninstalled.
▸ Open up Feral Heart and make sure it works for you, before re-installing any mods you added to the game, or adding the things you saved.

This should fix your issue, as you will have re-installed the game correctly and hopefully successfully.

I'm still allowed in the game.
Did you look at the error message and is it bad?
Meow.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 09:53:20 pm »
I don't know what this message means myself, but I get it as well. I wouldn't worry about it. It is entirely sync-related. If I were to have a hunch, that message might pop up if there are no additional presets to download to your system. If you would like I could contact Razmirz about it and he could probably give a better explanation but from my knowledge it's just a part of the sync and is nothing to be concerned about.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:58:13 pm by Morgra »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 10:06:59 pm »

Oh, I apologize, I thought this error was occuring to your game directly. But, I do suggest listening to what Morgra said, and the offer she stated above.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 10:39:53 pm »

Oh, I apologize, I thought this error was occuring to your game directly. But, I do suggest listening to what Morgra said, and the offer she stated above.

Okay, much thank.
Meow.