Author Topic: Best things you've come across?  (Read 2328 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Best things you've come across?
« on: June 29, 2017, 12:14:26 pm »
What is the best thing you've come across so far in the lands of Feral Heart? Feel free to post screenshots or even draw a picture of what you've seen!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 12:16:12 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Best things you've come across?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 02:30:27 pm »
I don't know!! I think the best thing is probably the breathtaking views seen in the Patch 1.15 Bonfire Islands and Kiwimbi Beach. Also my character Buffy. I love her to bits, I think she counts towards the best thing I've come across in Feral Heart. I'm proud of her creation. Also the lion prides that you'd see everywhere and all the time a few years back. That was great.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 03:24:36 pm »
The members and just the community in general. I'm also a big fan of the maps, especially the old ones. But the FH community is full of some amazing people, and I'm glad to have met so many wonderful members through the time I've been involved within FeralHeart!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 08:29:44 pm »
Too many to list, but i filmed this once.  [email protected]
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Coffinbite

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • coffinbite
    • View Profile
    • ♡ toyhouse ♡
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 03:02:28 am »
I can't recall specific names, but I once saw a super pretty preset with animated lava. It was impressive! I love any and all presets, especially when they are bright and colorful. Sometimes you can find some really interesting ones that blow your mind. ❤
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:05:12 am by Vanihund »

Offline cigaretteahegao

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I can't find my lighter-
    • CigaretteForgetsOWO
    • -
    • Coming soon
    • -
    • Coming soon
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 09:59:05 pm »
I absolutely love all the different maps! If we're talking about things we've come about IN the maps, I would have to say the best thing I've come across is my pack, BloodMoons! I've met so many wonderful people this year and love my pack more than my kitties!- (Alright, maybe just a bit less than my kitties).
-𝓰𝓮𝓮𝓴
-𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓶𝔂𝓫𝒆𝓪𝓻

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 08:01:08 pm »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:03:15 pm by Malkabre »

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 02:00:57 am »
The best thing I've come across in FH is my group, TKC. Who are now my second family. And also all my friends I've met on FH! I have no idea what I'd do without them all<3
Oh and the scenery in FH. I adore all the new maps~

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 04:14:48 am »
I recall exploring the maps in Feral Heart for the first time back in 2012, and I was in awe of how beautiful everything appeared to me (although, I think, I was equally confused by the controls). It wasn't until after I had played the game for some time before I discovered the "hidden gem" maps-- The Last Cave, Temple of Dreams, and Atlantis. The Temple of Dreams was a favorite of mine, and I would sit in that map for hours with a friend and enjoy the changes of the day.

To see people gather in the event maps is something wonderful to witness. To see everyone-- some people I recognize while others I have never seen-- come together for a unified few hours of excitement and enjoyment is very special to me. The first party map I attended was a Christmas party, and although I wasn't staffing during the time, I was captivated in a strange way because it felt magical and was genuinely fun for me. Now as a staff member, I look at it with pride at the work and hours our staff team puts into creating those maps and those memories. The DJs who would spend hours sorting through music to put together festive playlists, the map creators who would literally devote hours of their time to make something that will probably only be used for one day for the community to enjoy, the thought and consideration put into organizing fun events (though I had not entirely understood the amount of work that went into it), has meant much to me, and even more so over the years. The smallest thing I could hope for with these events is for someone else to experience that moment of enjoyment that I would feel when I was a newbie to the parties. And to see people actually show up and run around the party map, joining in on conversation and games, is such a lovely thing. Those events have a special place in my heart, and I feel immensely proud of those who've worked to make them what they are. We even have one upcoming this July, and I'm excited for people to experience it-- whatever they may take away from it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:19:20 am by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline angelcake12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Gone I may seem, but never in my wildest dreams.
    • angeldare1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 09:02:21 pm »
I think honestly it is many things that are best to me. It's actually hard to choose! The people is so friendly there and the community is so active. The maps are so beautiful and the music is relaxing. I've made so many friends there and the movie maker is pretty cool. The best? Though, I love everything. Would have to be my friends. Without the people I've meet. I would feel so lonely and lost without them. They are like a family to me. New friends are amazing too! I would say something about the events but since I stopped coming to Fh I missed out on so much >W< I'm so glad I came back to it now lol. But, overall what I am saying is. Everything is the best to me ^W^.
Happy Fall!
Never give up y'all. <3