Author Topic: Permanent Leave  (Read 1849 times)

Offline SociologistZ

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Stardusthaven
    • Dragan Yurie
    • View Profile
Permanent Leave
« on: August 26, 2017, 12:00:41 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZCsOlB8fc&list=FLGINEreQu85DR5syZP2gKUA&index=29

Rest in peace, Michaelis.

On July 15th, 2017 user Michaelis, named after Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler, passed away recently to real-life issues.
He was a brother.. A friend.. And maybe even a lover to some.

Michaelis, also known as Svenne during his time at the cannibalistic Bloodmoons pack, was always very friendly and kind to his comrades. Every time he was online he seemed happy despite what might have gone down while he was offline. As each day passed he seem a bit happier.. But a bit sadder as well.

Things took a turn for the worst when his real-life situation seemed to get worse and worse by the day… in the end he took his own life with a knife to his throat. The hospital couldn’t save him.. And he ended up passing away.

Many of his close friends grief at this incident.. But chose to let him say one last goodbye to any other friends he might have had in-game…

He will be missed, forever loved and never gotten; just a boy ending his teen years and becoming a young adult who never got a chance at living in freedom.

========================================
Remember;
Suicide is never the answer. If you’re having suicidal thoughts, talk to someone, call someone. Don’t wallow in your thoughts until you drown.. There will always be someone/people who will miss you - even if you don’t think there won’t. Everyone’s life matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtMQbVn_nkE
[/s]
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 12:32:14 pm by yaoiharbor »
I'm very gay.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Permanent Leave
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 12:14:04 pm »
If I'm not mistaken, the talk of suicide isn't allowed on the forums.
Mention/discussion of suicide and self-harm aren't encouraged on these forums
Though I am still sorry to hear that such an event like this has taken place. My wishes have gone to friends and family who have been affected.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 12:51:29 pm »
If I'm not mistaken, the talk of suicide isn't allowed on the forums.
Mention/discussion of suicide and self-harm aren't encouraged on these forums
Though I am still sorry to hear that such an event like this has taken place. My wishes have gone to friends and family who have been affected.

I believe Kiki wanted to point out that threads about self-harm and suicide aren't encouraged on these forums, but threads about the loss of a fellow member are allowed (mistake me if I'm wrong).

I'm truly sorry to hear of the loss of a fellow member of the FeralHeart community.
Please accept our condolences and may care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead.
May his soul rest in peace. <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 03:26:12 pm »
Unfortunately, I will have to lock this thread as topics about recently deceased members are not allowed on the forums. This rule maybe be found under the Discussion Board rules that I will quote below for your reference. The public Feral Heart forums aren't an appropriate place for heavier topics such as this, as we must always be courteous of our younger players and those deeply affected by loss and tragedy.

Please do not post threads focusing on recently deceased users or friends of FeralHeart. Especially if they include personal information. It's more respectful to family etc.

I wish my condolences to the family, and am sorry to hear such news.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.