Author Topic: It will not let me sign into the "play game" so I can access the front server...  (Read 1193 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Yeah I am having issues with this. No it is not a forgotten password I can assure you and it is not my internet connection. Please help.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
It's possible that you're entering your password incorrectly, if the page is just resetting. Though, if you're sure it's a connection issue, then I suggest unplugging your router for 10 seconds, and then plugging it back in again to reset it. If that doesn't work, then I imagine you will need to wait until the connection between the login and your area gets stronger.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Is your browser preventing/blocking cookies from being set/kept?
This will cause the "Play Game" tab to be unable to log you in at all.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
  • If you're using a laptop, try placing yourself closer to the modem, as this might give you a stronger signal.
  • Do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled.
  • Disable any proxy settings you might have enabled.
  • Try another web browser.
  • Make sure there's no security software blocking the game.
Quote from:
Open up your Control Panel, located in the Start menu. Depending on which Operating system you use and which layout, it might look differently. But Windows firewall should be in the category "security," or just find the text, "Windows firewall" or "Allow a program through windows firewall". This should take you to the correct place.

Once there you'll get a new window with a list of programs. Try to locate FeralHeart.exe in there and add it to exceptions by marking the checkbox. If you can't find it, and the game to the list by yourself by pressing "add program."
  • Test to make sure that your IP matches up.
Quote from:
Go to https://feral-heart.com/myip/ and that will show you the IP address that you're connecting to the panel with.
Then, download
www.feral-heart.com/myip.zip and run it. When it's complete, see what IP address it gives to you and check if it matches with the first IP address. They must match! If they don't, you're probably using a proxy and you have to disable it. Do not post that IP address anywhere!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
It's possible that you're entering your password incorrectly, if the page is just resetting. Though, if you're sure it's a connection issue, then I suggest unplugging your router for 10 seconds, and then plugging it back in again to reset it. If that doesn't work, then I imagine you will need to wait until the connection between the login and your area gets stronger.

Read what I said, I KNOW IT IS NOT MY PASSWORD.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Is your browser preventing/blocking cookies from being set/kept?
This will cause the "Play Game" tab to be unable to log you in at all.

Thanks running it on a different browser worked.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I'm glad to see that the problem was fixed. I'll lock this up for you, then. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.