Author Topic: My idea for a moderator choosing system.  (Read 4580 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: My idea for a moderator choosing system.
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2018, 04:36:33 pm »
Weird. Morgra found this aggressive. Don't know how the other staff reacted to it. I bet if anyone else would have made this post they'd be all over it. It's as I said. It was me that made it, so most of the staff are probably rolling their eyes and sighing and wishing I would delete my account and never return. Sura is about the only one that ever actually sort of listened to me and didn't see me as just an aggressive and power hungry lunatic like the others did.

Why single out one staff member to make a statement like that about them though? I don’t see an “aggressive” response from Morgra on this thread so whatever you are referring to must perhaps be from a personal conversation you both had. In that case is disclosing that here really the proper thing to do? No one here was involved in that conversation enough to judge what was really said between both parties and such no one here really needs to be told about this for respect of privacy sake.

Nonetheless this just seems odd to me especially since when we all discussed it together the staff seemed pretty open and interested to exploring different ways of facilitating the idea. Never once did anyone of them seem aggressive or hesitant about the suggestion to me. I’m honestly sorry that you feel this way about the staff but perhaps it’s more of a matter of misinterpreting things. Staff doesn’t hate anyone, and if they did they most definitely wouldn’t be here still as a staff’s job is to care for the community.

I think it’s best we don’t make statements that would turn an otherwise innocent subject into a personal thing. Calling anyone out in general is something we frown upon on the forum as it gives the wrong impression. We want to try our best to keep things friendly here and I'm sure you understand that.

I think a lot of people really like the ideas that were suggested here and it’s good to leave it open to further discussion. The more feedback and suggestions made here, the better we can refine this idea and make it a possibility :) <3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2018, 02:46:42 am »
I apologize for my behavior on this thread. I admit I let my anger and bitterness get in the way. You're right, this thread should remain open for discussion as it is an interesting topic (I guess???) and may even provide some insight for the future of this game. And I apologize if the thread did start off aggressively. I did not mean to do so.

A few days ago, Moontwist made some very very good points. I love the thinking they have, and the very good additions on to my original idea.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2018, 10:26:36 pm »
I apologize for my behavior on this thread. I admit I let my anger and bitterness get in the way. You're right, this thread should remain open for discussion as it is an interesting topic (I guess???) and may even provide some insight for the future of this game. And I apologize if the thread did start off aggressively. I did not mean to do so.

A few days ago, Moontwist made some very very good points. I love the thinking they have, and the very good additions on to my original idea.

Thank you, Vallow! I just thought that it’s a neat and simple idea worth suggesting.

Signature art by Kynvuu