Author Topic: Official Item and Marking Pack  (Read 3053 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Official Item and Marking Pack
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 11:19:54 pm »
If FH were to do an official marking pack, it'd have to be a darn good one, because, like most people, the majority of my characters use markings from Legendary Markings. I'd like to see remakes of (at least) the most popular markings from LM, rather than something entirely different that wouldn't work as a good replacement for people who use LM.

I kinda feel weird saying this but I believe part of the reason people don't use the default markings in because they want to be original. Not exactly that the default ones are bad, but I do sometimes feel weird using them when I have so many others. Oh well.

Offline [Vengeance]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
Re: Official Item and Marking Pack
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2018, 03:41:44 pm »
I think, even though new items seem nice, that it would be easier to add the Legendary items & Markings to the official Feral Heart markings. I agree replacing the old MP# markings, they just seem like a waste of space and no one uses them. Some Feral Heart members the FHBR item pack which is a put-together item pack of Legendary, Girlys Item pack, and some other creators' item packs as well. Luckily the FHBR item pack does not mess with the Legendary item pack at all but if the legendary item pack became the *official* FH item pack then adding new items may mess with members who use the FHBR item pack. I'm not sure. I agree totally that we should have an official item pack but maybe not add new items. Re-textures could work though.
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢