Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 55888 times)

Offline NKM9

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I wonder what's for dinner.
    • View Profile
    • NKM9's Roblox profile
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2018, 09:18:19 pm »

I like my dinner extra burnt by some mystical fire <3
Owner of the Snuggle Club of FH (PM me for Discord invite code)

Offline kedasmo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Here comes the Wild Dog Inu!
    • Caramelshiba
    • Shiba Milk
    • Caramelshiba
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2018, 09:27:21 pm »
I call a boycott on FH until Raz gives FH to someone else or straightens himself out. Join me? I won't be playing anymore.

Agreed. I don't want to let go of FH. I cant let go of a game Ive played for 6 years. The one who needs to leave is Raz. Unless, he miraculously has a change of heart and actually starts caring about this community (doubt it). Like everyones saying, I want the old times back to. I hate seeing it die like this.

Signature and avatar art by me

Offline Stark

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stark
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2018, 09:29:43 pm »
YOOOOOO THIS IS DOPE!!! THIS IS SICK!!! I don't know about you guys but I've been waiting so long for this to happen AHAHAHAHA!!! You guys are dumb as hell for thinking that this is a bad idea, and those moderators shouldn't be complaining about losing their "powers" on a game. Who cares? Let the test run it's course, Raz had a great idea, I know of quite a few games that use a banning system similar to this and they are fairing well. He made the right decision by disabling their admin abilities on FeralHeart, he's the only person that helps run this game that actually has a head on his shoulders and knows how to use it. You guys are sad for coming and putting hate on it because you're mod ass kissers, and I honestly don't care if you all block me and get me banned forever because I am already banned for speaking my mind on the TERRIBLE FeralHeart staff (other than Raz), I have always liked and favored him out of the lot of them. He is reasonable and knows how to take care of this game. If you guys are so scared then maybe you should sit and be quite like the good little piggies we all know you can be it isn't that hard, so don't be afraid to lose your accounts and your life on this furry game, it's just a game, not that hard to abide and be actual decent people without your babysittters changing your diapers every five minutes. Not to mention they were useless, half the time they never opened my reports or responded to serious matters, same with my friends and multiple other users. Long live FH, Long live Raz, AUF WIEDERSEHEN FERALHEART MODERATORS SO GLAD THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2018, 09:42:59 pm »
YOOOOOO THIS IS DOPE!!! THIS IS SICK!!! I don't know about you guys but I've been waiting so long for this to happen AHAHAHAHA!!! You guys are dumb as hell for thinking that this is a bad idea, and those moderators shouldn't be complaining about losing their "powers" on a game. Who cares? Let the test run it's course, Raz had a great idea, I know of quite a few games that use a banning system similar to this and they are fairing well. He made the right decision by disabling their admin abilities on FeralHeart, he's the only person that helps run this game that actually has a head on his shoulders and knows how to use it. You guys are sad for coming and putting hate on it because you're mod ass kissers, and I honestly don't care if you all block me and get me banned forever because I am already banned for speaking my mind on the TERRIBLE FeralHeart staff (other than Raz), I have always liked and favored him out of the lot of them. He is reasonable and knows how to take care of this game. If you guys are so scared then maybe you should sit and be quite like the good little piggies we all know you can be it isn't that hard, so don't be afraid to lose your accounts and your life on this furry game, it's just a game, not that hard to abide and be actual decent people without your babysittters changing your diapers every five minutes. Not to mention they were useless, half the time they never opened my reports or responded to serious matters, same with my friends and multiple other users. Long live FH, Long live Raz, AUF WIEDERSEHEN FERALHEART MODERATORS SO GLAD THIS IS HAPPENING!!!
NICE B8 M8 i rate it 8/8

wolfdog01

« Reply #214 on: September 25, 2018, 09:43:42 pm »
NICE B8 M8 i rate it 8/8

SO SPICY. MMMM

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 25, 2018, 09:49:10 pm »
Oh okay, okay! Unpopular opinion time after thinking about this long and hard!
Here I go...

This was blown way out of proportion!

Lmao, yeah Raz is the bad guy for going behind the Mod's back and pushing down really good ideas, but the self moderation system wouldn't have killed FH imo. If anything it's probably getting killed by how exaggerated the whole thing is.
Let me say these things, firstly:
1.) I do not hate the mods, nor do I really believe that anything was wrong with the moderation system
2.) Yes I am sad the mods are leaving
3.) Yes it was wrong of Raz to go behind their back
4.) Nynx absolutely should not have gotten punished for doing what they did

With those said, I still stand behind the fact that I don't think it that big of a deal. You guys can yell at me if you want, but have most of you actually taken the chance to sit back and really think about what Raz was suggesting? I'm not on the guy's side but he just mentioned trying something for a month, and that if it didn't work he'd take it away.

It's just.. Crazy blown out of proportion in my eyes
i agree that this was blown out of proportion a bit but I'm not suprised. However knowing razmirz this might be bigger than what's said in the op.
Like we are told that general will be gone temporarily but it's been 5 years.

Offline strongclaw47

• Forum Newcomer
  • May the Light guide you all
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2018, 09:57:14 pm »
Interesting concept no?

Lets call it a test / trial and forum operations will continue as usual. In-game however you will have no moderators.

Nope I'm not crazy of course something is being put in place. Note: if its not working it may not even be a whole month.

I know there are a lot of you out there who provide reports etc back to the staff.

Well for the month of October and maybe beyond. You the community will be in charge of self moderation.

How is it going to work?

Well from your point of view as a community member you have a very simple job to do. If you see someone or something that shouldn't be going on block the person.

The system in place will identify people being blocked. It will assign bans accordingly. I'm not going to give too much insight to its workings for now as things may change as more information is collected and to prevent any attempts at abuse of the system.

So I guess what it boils down to is can you guys keep a clean and friendly environment? Or do you actually require people to sit and watch you?

Roll on October!

Raz

Raz i've been a member of feral since its beginning, and sure its banning system has been faulty and needs some work, but this isn't the way, This can be easily abused by people wanting to get people banned for no reason and its misuse will cause more drama, Kovu isn't around to moderate anymore, but Take it from the community of feral heart and listen to people try and take advice from the mods doing they're job, This is a very bad idea, i've had to manage a game before and trust me it ain't easy, but don't try and take everything upon yourself. sometimes the best choice is from others
"I'm a warrior, Not a killer"

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 25, 2018, 10:08:03 pm »
And then, that was just the beginning of how a closely tied community fell apart in less than 24 hours. Was nice knowi-

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 25, 2018, 10:13:06 pm »
its amazing how this community went from chill and peaceful to a mess in one day

Offline HellHound

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2018, 10:40:19 pm »
I have always had a very bad idea of the mods and all so I really don't mind that they were taken away, but it feels like it was triggered by a tantrum that went too far lmao and deleting characters for going into a map without warning? Now that's bullshit