Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 55092 times)

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2018, 06:15:31 pm »
Yes, Hi. Another unfamiliar face commenting.
I've played FH since 2012 and I've seen it grow and fall throughout those years. Although I'm in college now i still like to hop on in now and again to see how things are doing. After hearing about the new maps and the upcoming patch, I was stoked to see Fh still had some promise. But now, after hearing what Raz is doing to the game and how he's basically treating the staff with what it seems to be little to no respect, is heart breaking.
Raz, if you so happen to read this, which you might not, whatever little game you're playing, whether you're doing this for the good of Fh and we don't see it yet or you're causing havoc just for tur fun of it, this needs to stop. Communicate with your community, especially your staff. They're here to help you and support you, don't push them away by what you're doing. Yes, you're the server master, but you need to work with your staff and come up with a agreement even if it means compromising. Half way happy of you want to put to that way. If you can't do that, then i don't know what else to say other then this is no way to run a game and definitely no way to treat your staff and community.

Thank you for your time.

Offline Hypothermia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hypothermia#6987 on discord.
    • hypothermiia
    • hypothermiiia
    • harmonnyyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2018, 06:17:39 pm »
me, waiting for feral heart to finally rid itself from it's useless, drama-cesspool of an existence:

This is very rude of you to say. Many people love this game and grew up with it.

If you actually grew up with it and truly knew the community, you'd probably agree with me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Been active since 2011 and it's been nothing but drama, heartache and failure. And now the rest of the game is following suit.
I think people need to use FH as a guideline for what NOT to due for future communities. Staff wise and community wise.

[ my deviantart. ] . [ my flight rising. ]
member since oct 2011.

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2018, 06:29:06 pm »
Maybe your experience with FH wasn't good, but plenty of people had good ones. Just don't play anymore if you no longer like the game?
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Anesthetic

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello, Precious
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2018, 06:53:09 pm »
It's unfortunate, but now, people are finally seeing how Raz can really be. Didn't think he'd make it public though. He's done this kind of thing for years.
Again, it is unfortunate, but it has actually happened before. I cannot say he is intentionally going on your accounts and wiping characters, to be honest I believe this is the fact maps were removed or w/e, but he's done it before so who knows.

I suppose I've got nothing else to say.
FH Players: I wouldn't even attempt to grovel toward Raz.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:01:52 pm by Anesthetic »
Sig (c) Me

Lucius

« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2018, 06:54:54 pm »
Vespian's right... Warriorstrike's profile is not found in the memberlist.

I guess we're going to imitate dysfunctional IT servers now, yeah? Playing favorites with staff, backstabbing your own team, sabotaging your game, and banning anyone who dares to speak out—and god forbid, act—against you. Sounds like something that only a really mature server master would do... everyone else, take notes.

It was a good run. Too bad this game will die because of arrogance rather than age.

Offline lolzcupcake

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Oh, Hi there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2018, 06:59:19 pm »
Time to uninstall guys c:

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 25, 2018, 07:05:10 pm »

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Tambourine

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Better known as Tamboob. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2018, 07:05:45 pm »
Are we not going to talk about how Nynx basically disappeared?

She's still there but if anyone was quick to catch...

` She made a thread in this same board, advertising and providing a link that leads to the next WIP patch that Raz himself specifically halted and wished not released.

Now, you cannot find her on the staff page, her comment that was originally directly under Raz's/the first comment was deleted, AND her very title of Global Moderator was striped.

All in one night.

I know her well enough to know she cares more for the community to do that... Vespian smells oppression and manipulation. A bully up on his pedestal.
To think some of you actually defended him.

Raz?? The post was bad enough but now you're   stripping perfectly FINE mods of their power? Deleting characters that go into the recreation of everyone's treasured maps?
You're an adult aren't you? Why isn't this being handled like it?
Did KovuLKD say something to you?
What are you doing? I thought you'd be reasonable.

I'm speechless... This really is it, I guess. Just don't feel safe playing a game that's managed like this, let alone the unknown system for moderation being put in. A safe haven gone cold.

Well, good thing Impressive World is being remade. Maybe we can find a home there. Just a shame to see FH end up like this.
Icon by AkumiIrako on dA <3

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 25, 2018, 07:07:12 pm »
It's unfortunate, but now, people are finally seeing how Raz can really be. Didn't think he'd make it public though. He's done this kind of thing for years.
Again, it is unfortunate, but it has actually happened before. I cannot say he is intentionally going on your accounts and wiping characters, to be honest I believe this is the fact maps were removed or w/e, but he's done it before so who knows.

I suppose I've got nothing else to say.
FH Players: I wouldn't even attempt to grovel toward Raz.

Exactly my thoughts. Kicking out staff members is nothing new from him.
I hope some miracle happens but man...

Offline softie_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ZIMRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 25, 2018, 07:21:28 pm »
i'm just going to be outright.
someone don't block me!!!!!! i'll get banned!!!!!11!

raz, please tell me this is a joke. how do you know users won't abuse this "system" because of a grudge/ect?
i am not going to log on because i'm worried someone will use that to their advantage, to get me banned when
you probably don't even know what the hell is going on.

i do not support this one bit. please, for the love of god, rethink this.
not on as much due to schoolwork

discord: babydoll#6824