Author Topic: Kuvi's Bio  (Read 2149 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Kuvi's Bio
« on: November 04, 2012, 01:01:04 am »
Hello everyone! I've introduced you to Savannah the liger. Now i'm showing her two cubs, Taylor and Kuvi :3 For some reason I really wanna just make a small story of the life in the pridelands starring Taylor as the main character and Kuvi as like a sorta outsider (long story! XD),veiwing both of their point of veiw.  Anyway it's supposed to be based on TLK series which I just watched recently and I LOVED it. (I haven't watched it since I was 6! x3) I'll be quiet and show you about the two cubs's bio starting with Kuvi.Kuvi was a proud lion who always dreamed of becoming a fighter lion but didn't know what the exact meaning was about the pridelands and the ways of life,even when you weren't even born in the pridelands. One day, Kuvi went to see Kovu because he knew what it was like to be born an outsider so surely he would understand? Kovu tells the young lion that fighting is not what being a fighter lion is about, it's about how you care and fight for the right causes. Kuvi understands and is not worried anymore...

A few months later Kuvi's arch-rival who bullied him in his childhood, Shane is jealous because Kuvi was chosen as a fighter lion before Shane still being a fighter-in-training which he DI NOT TAKE KINDLY! Kuvi doesn't care about Shane because of their childhood relationship as cubs. Enraged and jealous, Shane decided to kill a few lions in their pride to hold Kuvi responsible,exiling Kuvi and making Shane a fighter lion in the process. Unfortunaly, he suceeds and kills Kuvi's father and his mother's mate, Kairi. Shane tells the lions in the pride that heard the horrifying news that it was an accident but then he went on,saying that he "saw" Kuvi push Kairi off the cliff where Kairi had led to his death.

Savannah, Kuvi's mother and Taylor,Kuvi's sister were shocked to the core and told the appointed king and queen. Kovu and Kiara. (They were appointed the week before Kairi died.) that Kuvi had "killed" Kairi. Kovu sends Kuvi in exile,depressed that Kuvi "didn't know the right way to be a fighter". The felines at Pride Rock have been worrying for literally months since Kuvi had been exiled. But Kuvi is currently in the outlands where Pride Rock truly needs him more then ever as an enemy who seems to be innocent until proven guilty is killing every cat not just for jealousy but for ambition....

I have to go to bed,so I hope you like Kuvi's backstory! Good night! :D

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Kuvi's Bio
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 01:03:15 am »
I'll write Kuvi's apperence tommorow and PROBABLY write his story and MAYBE continue with The Amulet's Curse! :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 07:16:11 pm »
Cool story Angela! :) I really like it and I definately look forward to The Amulet's Curse and more :3 The Lion King is an awesome movie and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I like the way you are combining in your characters' stories with the Lion King stories. Awesome characters to :3 You should take screenshots of them in game and post the screenshots here.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 09:36:55 pm »
Thank you so much! :D But the sad news is well, I can't download the game DX (It's a huge story :c)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 09:59:25 pm »
:( I'm sorry to hear that is it that you're having trouble with it? If so I may be able to help you or you can make a post in the Help section

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 10:38:10 pm »
No,it's just where I live I have to pay for EVERYTHING I download! DX I live in the quebec area but on the country side of Gaspe (Where I live) Everyone has to pay for everything. (I have no idea why DX)

It sucks really... :C

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 10:40:09 pm »
I used to play Feralheart on my aunt's laptop but then she had to go to montreal besides my other aunt told me that livestream stuff had to be payed. -.-  Anyway I have to go bye :C

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 10:47:54 pm »
Hmm Feral Heart is free to download though? Maybe you should try asking one of the mods for help :)? Check this link it will bring you to a page where you can see a list of all the mods and click to private message them:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 01:15:08 am »
Thank you helping me :3 When I download it (Dunno when but it'll take ages after) if you have the game i'll add you. But i'm not saying it's soon though. It might take a few months or maybe even years. :/