Author Topic: ''Failed to export map''  (Read 6107 times)

Offline orange kitsune

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
''Failed to export map''
« on: August 05, 2011, 11:35:36 pm »
 i have make my own map whit watermill base terrain  i have make the sky adds objet ecc  but wen i try to export it Fh seid ''failed to export redmoon island''   why this problem??  pleasee helpp

Wolfsoul143

Re: ''Failed to export map''
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 12:55:18 am »
I think it's because your using watermill >_> I tried when I didn't know how to make terrains and it wouldn't let me export. If you need a hight/mask I'll be happy to make you one =^-^=

Fath

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 01:00:42 am »
Ditto =D also, if you reallllyyy want to use watermill, go to my computer, feralheart>media>Terrains>watermill  and copy the watermill height map and Terrain mask and rename the copys to what you want ^^ If FH is having a problem with using the same height/terrain for two different maps this should salve it

Offline orange kitsune

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 09:54:34 am »
 thank you :D lol now i have a other problem when i go on cape of distant world i see two portal one is called island (is the name of my map  not finished yet) and the second is redmoonisland (is a save like the first  i can get in this map but i can get out X_X)  and i have problem whit find the higt/mask is this the cause i use watermill
I think it's because your using watermill >_> I tried when I didn't know how to make terrains and it wouldn't let me export. If you need a hight/mask I'll be happy to make you one =^-^=

Offline orange kitsune

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 09:57:15 am »
 thank you :D i have do it but whit watermill still not working X_x
Ditto =D also, if you reallllyyy want to use watermill, go to my computer, feralheart>media>Terrains>watermill  and copy the watermill height map and Terrain mask and rename the copys to what you want ^^ If FH is having a problem with using the same height/terrain for two different maps this should salve it

Offline CodyB

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 08:45:38 pm »
all my maps are failing to export! help?

CloudFish

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 01:23:49 am »
Do not post on old threads...

If failing to export, I suggest reinstalling. However if you're doing like the above and using watermill terrain, there lies your problem.