Author Topic: One word... VIRUS!!??!  (Read 1182 times)

SillyFoxi

One word... VIRUS!!??!
« on: June 18, 2012, 10:46:40 pm »
Yea i understand that i did have a thing to protect my computer like AVG or McAfee, but now i have my computer fixed and AVG protection, but im kinda scared to re download it. :( but i love this game so much!, and im going to try anyways! wish me good luck, or if there is any way to help, please do!

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: One word... VIRUS!!??!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 10:50:30 pm »
Have you downloaded any add on or map? That could be the cause of the virus, because FH has no virus.

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 10:52:47 pm »
Also, lots of virus protections such as AVG have the inclination to falsely flag just about any .exe or anything at all as a virus. If you turn off the anti-virus temporarily and download directly from this site, you should be okay. Really, FeralHeart is nothing to worry about. :3

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 11:01:27 pm »
Just as Sir Anathema, stated Norton does the same, saying that something has a virus although it really does not.

If it ever will be something you download, you need to be careful and you should ask some friends if they have that download and if it's safe and didn't harm their computer. Remember some people on the Internet are cruel.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 01:47:32 am »
Just make sure you download off the Feralheart site and not any other. Other sites could possibly have a virus in the download.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.