Author Topic: Feral Heart Friends List  (Read 1663 times)

Offline welshwolfie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • This is me as a fox. But i might be changing.
    • View Profile
    • My wolfquest user. Please check it out.
Feral Heart Friends List
« on: June 07, 2015, 05:38:55 pm »
Hi, i just came back after a few years since i havent been on here in ages, but all my friends are gone, i dont know if thats cuz they all removed me cuz i was gone for so long or if the system does that itself, i just wanna know whats going on, make sure my account hasnt been previously hacked or whatever lol
Fave animals: Foxes and wolves. Basically, anything canine. The End.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart Friends List
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 05:41:50 pm »
Hello and welcome back!

If your friends list is clear it could either be that your friends cleared you from their list or you're experiencing a little lag. Sometimes lag makes the friends list load in slow. So long as you were careful with your account information no one should have gotten on your account so I wouldn't worry about hacking. Also no the system doesn't clear friends list ^^

Offline welshwolfie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • This is me as a fox. But i might be changing.
    • View Profile
    • My wolfquest user. Please check it out.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 05:49:30 pm »
Hello and welcome back!

If your friends list is clear it could either be that your friends cleared you from their list or you're experiencing a little lag. Sometimes lag makes the friends list load in slow. So long as you were careful with your account information no one should have gotten on your account so I wouldn't worry about hacking. Also no the system doesn't clear friends list ^^

i dont think its lag, cuz the laptop(s) im using are pretty good with the game, despite that they arent made for gaming, and they have been gone for a while, i played two days ago, and there's no one in it, im kinda building it back up again, so the 2 or 3 ive added now are still there, i heard that World Of Tanks does something similar to the game if you've been absent for a certain number of years
Fave animals: Foxes and wolves. Basically, anything canine. The End.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 05:54:52 pm »
Hello and welcome back!

i dont think its lag, cuz the laptop(s) im using are pretty good with the game, despite that they arent made for gaming, and they have been gone for a while, i played two days ago, and there's no one in it, im kinda building it back up again, so the 2 or 3 ive added now are still there, i heard that World Of Tanks does something similar to the game if you've been absent for a certain number of years

What Sura said, there's a chance your friends have cleared you from their lists, or your computer is just taking a little time to recognize your friend list. Just because your computer is fast and efficient doesn't mean there won't be a little lag for certain things- sometimes computers just take some time to process things. I don't think you have to worry about being hacked. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 03:11:07 am »
Like everyone else said it is either lag or your friends had cleared you out
BOOM!