Author Topic: ~Map Problem~PLZ HELP~ :)  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Koolkkake

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
~Map Problem~PLZ HELP~ :)
« on: June 13, 2013, 05:49:48 am »
I really need help on this problem with a map i downloaded!! I downloaded a map for this group im in for an rp and it wont work. I dont know if i downloaded it right or did something wrong??? The first time it happend was when i went into the map and the window stopped working and a pop up came up saying window is unresponsive, something like that, and then it forced it to close out?!! I tried going back onto the window and trying again but when i would click on my char it just did the same thing, every time i tried this (yes i did it multiple times)! I was really looking forward to this map!!  :-\ Really confused plz help thx!  ;D ;D

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: ~Map Problem~PLZ HELP~ :)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 06:14:06 am »
This happens to some maps unfortunally. Some arn't able to render the map settings while other can download and input them with no problem. When you get your downloaded file, there should be a little notepad that says "Read Me" and from there it should tell you were items need to go.
Also, try to switch your rendering system from OpenGL to Direct 3D9. It helps with lag and perhaps might get you in your map.

If you are however stuck in this map, then try our Character Reset tool here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=55
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 06:15:37 am by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Koolkkake

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ~Map Problem~PLZ HELP~ :)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 02:06:01 am »
Holy Crap!! It worked!! Thx soooo much  :D :D :D :D :D