Author Topic: I can not download the game again!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Nina.!.!.!

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can not download the game again!
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:38:48 am »
  I exclude Feral Heart because of a bug in the game and will download again and says that the file is corrupted! :'(

Offline Nina.!.!.!

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: I can not download the game again!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 11:39:58 am »
no

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 12:09:54 pm »
Not too sure what the "no" there is about (perhaps you accidentally posted it?), but I assure you the download for FH isn't corrupted.

When you go to download FeralHeart, go to the Downloads page and click "Download," NOT the Torrent (at first).
There should be a pop-up that appears on your screen, and it will prompt you to Run or Save the FeralHeart installer.
You need to hit Run, and the installer will take care of the rest with a series of prompts with which you give it permission to do what it needs to do. Try this, and see if you have success with the game.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 07:36:26 pm »
When trying to get the actual setup software to actually install your game make sure you get it from the "Download" section of the Feral Heart home page.

I highly recomend just geting the regular download instead of the torrent. Make sure when you get this to save all your Feral Heart files in your Local (C:) Drive so your files can work properly
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline The REAL Myth

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 12:17:31 am »
I Had a problem with this yestorday apperantly the game didn't fully Delete everything because i messed with the WindMill file (When i was using it for pratice creating worlds and objects) and apperantly i saved one of my file in there and the game couldn't download since the WindMill file wasn't deleted, and i had to abort the Install because it wasn't full completed.

(This is just a tip if the other tips dont help)
Make sure all of the files that the game gave you is gone before reinstalling.