Author Topic: Secret Santa Artwork  (Read 922 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Secret Santa Artwork
« on: September 23, 2013, 02:12:46 pm »
I know it isn't winter yet, but who doesn't want a nice gift once in a while?  We are going to have twelve people join in on this, that means we will have six pairs of people.  In case you don't know what Secret Santa is or just need reminding, you will be given a username of one person that has joined.  Another person will also get your name.  So you will be giving art work to one person and getting artwork from another.
Do not join if you don't have the time to make your artwork.  You can't be part of this and think you are just going to get some art and don't have to do anything.  I want everyone to get their artwork at the end.  There is no time limit to when you need to finish your art, but be reasonable.  Don't take a month to finish it.
You will need to fill out a quick form to join.  Please leave a good and clear ref of the character you want to be drawn.  Leave a picture if you can.
Since I will be a part of this but I also will be the one giving out the names I will know who will be giving me my artwork sadly.

Username:
What Can You Draw?:
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Character Ref:
Other:

People Joined
1. Rustys
What Can You Draw?: I can draw pretty much any animal.  I don't do well with reptiles or lions.  No super detailed characters.
Character Name: CharChar
Character Gender: Male
Character Ref:

Other: Nope
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru