Author Topic: The Fear Game!  (Read 924 times)

Sandfury

The Fear Game!
« on: May 04, 2014, 04:07:48 am »
Ayo floofs!

I've had this Forum Game idea for awhile now, so here it is!

THE FEAR GAME!
So basically what you do is do a small roleplay sample-thing when someone says what fear you're suppose to have, and you type a different fear. Then another floof rates your little sample, 1 being "Not good" to 10 being "Awesome! That's what I'd do!" then they do their fear sample, and the new fear.  For example. ..

Start-off person: Fear: Spiders
Fear Sample: Sandfury walked along the trail, stopping to look down to the worst thing ever.. A SPIDER! She screeched on the top of her lungs, running the opposite direction into bushes where there was another spider! She was trapped by spiders in both directions, so she ran back to camp screaming like a kit.
Next Fear: Monkeys

Next Floof: 7/10
 fear sample: the sleek panther walked thru the forest, not seeing the monkeys spying on him. a banana peel landed in front of the panther and he knew instanly. he dug his own grave literally and buried his body. the monkeys laughed at him but he still layed there for he was forever a monkey fearer.
next fear: clowns

Remember: The fears can be as wacky as you want! If you don't understand a part of the game, ask me and I will put it in this post for other people who had the same question. Also, don't rate the person for their grammar (hence why the Next Floof didn't seem all "Literate") just how well they put the fear out.

Now I will start!

Fear: Dark
Fear Sample: The lioness had been sleeping all day, since she was too tired from the big hunt she had yesterday. She was waken up by another lioness, her claws poking her skin.
"Wake up, Mia." Mia looked up to see nothing but darkness, and she shivered. "What?" she asked. The lioness cleared her throat. "You have been ordered to night patrol, due to your lack of duties all day." Mia felt sick to her stomach, she HATED the dark... "Get up!" Mia brought herself to her paws at the harsh command, walking outside.
It was a new moon, and she could barely see her paws. Two other lionesses had been chosen to come along, a short lioness named Trish as the patrol leader. They started off the path, Mia trying to focus ahead of her.
She felt like she was stumbling in the darkness, and the thought of it made her slow down and shiver again to the sound of a Koala moving slowly across a tree in the distance. Something poked her behind.
Mia ran screaming bloody murder on the patrol route, waking up EVERYTHING. Birds flew out of the trees, cawing loudly. It only made Mia run faster, screaming louder. She soon passed a group of sleeping elephants, who all woke up frightened, got up, and joined in Mia's screaming- more like trumpeting. She was stuck in the stampede, and got away, going the opposite direction.
Soon she made it back to Pride Rock, her screaming fading into bursts of wails. The pride woke up, and they surrounded her. The two lionesses in her patrol came back a few minutes later.
"What happened?" Kovu asked the other patrol members. They sighed, Trish replying, "We don't know, but for sure Mia CAN NOT join any other night patrols. EVER. She scared away the herds!" And so she never did, ever again.
Next Fear: Water

(Also sorry for the long Fear Sample. XD)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: The Fear Game!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 05:40:18 am »
8/10 x3

Flurfles,  Saden's owner's blue silkier bantam hen, was screeching for the half matured kitten, "SADEN!! THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WATER I WANT TO EAT!" Oh no... He /hated/ water! But he had to face his fears, just like his owner, right...? Taking in a gulp, the ginger tabby kitten scampered outside down toward the beach where Flurfles was. "Do I have to...?" Was the first thing he would say, reluctant to even be near the tide. "Well, you scared Exxy with that pear earlier!" Huffed Flurfles. "Hmm... bum-kisser." Saden growled as she defended their owner,  but quickly got over it as he shakily neared the water. Eyes fixed on a shape in the water, a red one specifically, he neared; however, once pawing at it he found the crab have it's claws clamp on to his paw and immediately began swearing. As soon as that happened the kitten began screeching his head off, fleeing for the TARDIS away from the crab. Never again would he even get near water now, even if Flurfles was to punish him for not obeying.

Whoa, long but quite enjoyed. ouo Anyway, hope I got this right...

Next fear: Bananas