Author Topic: Game Bug! Please Help!  (Read 692 times)

Offline Shalefoot

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game Bug! Please Help!
« on: June 11, 2016, 05:21:09 pm »
So my friend, hazelfreeze on FH, kept crashing. She said to me..

"My game crashed and I figured that it was my computer because it was overheating. I let it cool down a bit, and when I opened it back up, it had this weird gradients over the screen and there was green text in the left corner. It was weird and hard to explain."

Her game started lagging really badly after this occurred and we're not sure what's causing it. The only thing she has installed in her FH is Legendary Markings.

Here's a screenshot of what it looked like: http://prntscr.com/bf5679

She described to me that it lags horrendously and then it stops responding. It repeats this process until it crashes.

Can someone please explain to me what the issue is? I think she may just need to reinstall her game but I wanted to make certain that it wasn't any real issue.

Offline Shalefoot

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Game Bug! Please Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 05:22:08 pm »
Here's another screenshot: http://prntscr.com/bf582e

Offline Shalefoot

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 05:23:45 pm »
And here's another one, sorry she just sent me these o.e

http://prntscr.com/bf58x7

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 05:25:13 pm »
For starters, make sure she does a full uninstall of the game before doing a fresh one and see if that works before she tries putting ANY of the markings in.
Also, make sure she's getting the updated markings as well. If everything runs smoothly BEFORE she adds the markings, then have her add the updated ones.

It could be something serious so have her run a virus scan. The game itself doesn't give any virus and as long as she didn't click anything from adfly she should be good.
It could be that she was running multiple things in the background and that could be one of the causes of her overheating or that her computer can't simply handle the load at the time.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 05:25:46 pm »
Looks like she was using some sort of ENB mod, as the one I use has green text and such like that as well. She might have been playing with it disabled, since sometimes it randomly remains disabled/enabled.

Try either pressing F12 (if it turns on airplane mode, just press the FN key + F12) to turn it off, or otherwise backup any presets/meshes/maps/etc. and reinstall to get rid of the mod, since otherwise its fairly difficult to get rid of it manually.

Hope this helps!