Author Topic: Txt Tlk Attack Game  (Read 973 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Txt Tlk Attack Game
« on: November 25, 2017, 03:48:51 am »
Okay before we start anything please note that I freaking hate "txt tlk" both in chatting and ESPECIALLY in roleplays, but I am going to make this anyways because I feel it would be fun and sometimes as cruel as it is I like joking about how unreadable "txt talk" can be XD Now if you don't know what "txt tlk" is consider yourself lucky and I wish I was like you right now XD but simply put "txt tlk" or in proper English Text Talk is the highly illiterate and sometimes annoying (To me at least) way that some people talk as they text each other. most of it is abreviations and poor grammar, for example phrase such as "lol" instead of just a simple "XD", "u" Instead of just using "you", "y" instead of "why", and so on.

So how this game is going to work is, people will have to make full sentences ONLY using txt tlk (Text Talk) and abbreviations, no using any real and complete words, the next person will try and "reply" to their poor sentence after "translating" their message or at least trying to translate it.

Example:
Person 1: hru 2 d

Person 2:

(Translation) How are you today?

(Reply) iag wbu

And this is how it will work and so on, I will probably fail at translating your text talk but oh welp XD Let's get started!

I will go first!

hwurd my d wf

Also please note, Feral Heart rules still apply so no abbreviating swearing or anything! Thanks!

Offline ShapesNBeats

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • (INACTIVE TEMPORARILY)
    • Sky Pupperz
    • skypupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • View Profile
    • MeWe
Re: Txt Tlk Attack Game
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 10:58:53 pm »
我的朋友

had to do it in chinese because i have nothing to say.

"He'll squeeze you until you pop!"