Author Topic: Can't play the game!  (Read 1518 times)

CasterJay

Can't play the game!
« on: August 03, 2012, 11:37:42 pm »
I downloaded the game fine but when I try logging on It says "Failed to connect to front server" what does that mean? But when I click tools and click petet maker I can make a lion or a wolf then run around on a peice of land but theres nowhone else. Just me. Can somone help?

Thanks!  :)

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Can't play the game!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 11:41:35 pm »
Mm, this may be a firewall issue or a bad internet connection. If it's your connection... well, you'll just have to wait that out. However, some security programs block Feralheart, though trust me when I say that there are no sort of viruses or anything in the game. I'd suggest checking your firewall and see if that has anything to do with it. If not, then we'll work it out.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:48:30 pm »
Your internet may not be strong enough to connect maybe or there are just too many people online at the moment. You can try a little later during the day though when theres less people online, or you can just keep trying. Make sure your internet has full connection to your internet provider.

In Map Maker you can create your own worlds, then you can play and explore them as a lion. It will start out as a block of land so you can easily create over it.
In Preset Maker you can make characters that you cannot make in-game.
In Object Maker you can download or make objects to use in maps.
In Sky Maker you can make skies and weathers for your maps.

These things are there to let you use your creativity, there are plenty of tutorials though in the link below. If you still cant connect after a while, i would suggest making things like maps and presets if you get bored. 

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18898.0

If you look around the forum you can find other peoples maps, presets, objects and more. You can get an idea on what to do then.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

CasterJay

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 11:52:43 pm »
I dont see anything bad about Feral heart on my Fire-Wall.

Offline xxxxxxxxx8503

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt~
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 10:59:26 am »
it means u are not connected to the enternet or your having computer promblems but u could always download feral heart again on UTorrent

Offline scarletstripe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 06:07:17 pm »
I have had the same thing happen! I have cheacked my firewall and etc. and it doesn't SAY it's blocking anything. I'll also look at my connection and it's at all bars and our house's internet... thingy XD SAYS that it has internet!! I have no idea WHAT to do in this. I would think it was internet, but It has the strongest internet it can have here. So could it be from where I live?