Author Topic: //Delay's Stuff\\ [Delay Preset v1 RELEASED]  (Read 52472 times)

Offline Owly

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • Kryvul
    • View Profile
Re: Delay's Stuff [Carpe Diem Map Pack v2 RELEASED!]
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 01:30:21 am »
I love the stuff in this thread, it's so incredibly amazing that I -had- to post about it. Not only that but this thread was lonely. So I give it a lovely post about how much I love this stuff.

Offline RedWolf995

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Wowolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 03:01:18 am »
Awesome Delay, The maps are beautiful, Great Job!

Offline Fantasia_Cross

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • https://www.deviantart.com/unite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 05:01:20 pm »
Whoa! The portals in Travel? How did you do that?! And the torch and flame objects....must have.
Feel free to ask for my Discord in regards to Feralheart Topics.

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2012, 07:51:27 pm »
Thanks so much, you guys!

I put a lot of work into those maps, the objects and everything... Lots of the texturing is my own work. I'm so glad you all like em.

Offline Tokoa

• Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 09:32:28 pm »
Sweet stuff Delay *thumbsup*

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline curby123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • Akuri :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 11:31:11 pm »
I can't get into some of the maps...It says it can't connect to map server

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 09:18:53 am »
Username: genesis9
Reviewing: Carpe Diem Map Pack v2
Review: Being a map maker myself, I can appreciate the time and effort that is put into making /good/ maps for Feral Heart, and Delay's Map Pack takes the cake in my opinion. Their clever use of height maps and basic objects to make something extraordinary is, in my opinion, a rare sight. The mood that is set with each map is different and creates a feeling of peace. I like the way that the trails seem to lead off out of sight, as if alluding to something that's just around the corner, and making it feel as if all of the maps are cohesive. Not to mention that there is so much to explore! The maps have a very nice pace to them, and aren't overcrowded with a massive amount of shrubbery. There is just enough to make it feel very realistic, and at some points magical. Along with the great choices of music and ambient sounds, Delay has created a whole world for their RP, and it's something very special. If anyone ever gets a chance to download this Map Pack and try it out, I would highly recommend they do. Thank you so much Delay for making it available to everyone!
Rating: A well earned 5/5

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline SpeckledDevil

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 11:56:10 pm »
You've done an awesome job on the map Delay, I can see that from the screenshots. However....I believe that if you're going to threaten people with bans and kicks when they're in the map while your group is roleplaying that maybe you shouldn't post the download link for the public? Just doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Offline Delay

• delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 08:31:14 am »
@tokoa; thanks!

@Curby; yeah, the server has to be restarted

@Genesis; thanks for your review! posting it

@speckled; I understand what you're saying there. Many times I've considered keeping the map pack a private map, though it's harder than it sounds when you have a group such as my own, where members can be kicked out after long spans of inactivity, or for other reasons. And in such a case, the users would still have the maps in their possession, thus it could lead to the spreading of the maps, rendering the term 'private' useless.

Besides, due to the amount of effort put into these maps, I'd feel selfish reserving it for just me and my own pack. So I decided to give it out to the public for them to use, if they agree to acknowledge and follow the guidelines placed upon use of the map pack.

In general, all users should show respect to the wishes of those who created a certain map / modification / or any sort of contribution and creation towards Feralheart. Lack of respect and failure to follow the reasonable guidelines given can result in reporting to a moderator in such a case. The fact that I, myself, am an admin for this website does not have any affect on the result of anyone failing to follow my guidelines being kicked. The same would be done with anyone who would send a report regarding as similar situation, within reason.

Of course, a user will not be kicked immediately. That would be unfair to say the very least. They are given a warning and asked to kindly keep from posting in general chat and/or leave the map as soon as they are able. Refusal to do so will result in the consequences relayed within the Read Me.

Upon installation of the map pack, also, the player agrees to the terms set by myself and understands that they will receive these consequences if they fail to abide.

Offline Delay

• delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
Re: //Delay's Stuff\\ [Delay Preset v1 RELEASED]
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 04:31:10 am »
Put up Delay's preset download (finally!)