Author Topic: Alderrise Forest - Public Map  (Read 3266 times)

Offline BettaApex

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • witch cat
    • bettaapex
    • View Profile
Alderrise Forest - Public Map
« on: July 25, 2015, 08:57:04 pm »
Another map, hope you enjoy! :3

Feel free to roleplay in here with a group or not. Since this map has limited camps and space, please do not claim anything OOC. You may roleplay with your group here, but respect other people and roleplays as well.
Trolling of any sort is highly unallowed.

Introduction: The first settlers of Alderrise Forest arrived long ago, naming the forest after the tall alders and the rising sun. However, most of the land was covered by fir trees and, rarely, acacia. This caused newcomers to believe that the forest was once of alders.

I tried my best to make it realistic as I could, though it may lag or have unrealisim within its depths. The map itself is large in height and width, and high in object count.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ukq1nztyankfwb/Alderrise+Forest.zip
The "Read me!" has information on how to install the map.

Please report any problems or a disrespectful person in the map :3
hewwo

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Alderrise Forest - Public Map
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 09:00:38 pm »
Very nice work on this map, Betta. The colors and textures you used makes it look very realistic and well put-together. The screenshots look lovely, too. I'd love to see more from you. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 09:01:07 pm »
Ohmy. T'is a very lovely map, both this and your Acacia Isles. I'll need to check both of them out some time, as you seem to have done quite a bit and they turned out very well.
I do hope to see more in the future.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline BettaApex

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • witch cat
    • bettaapex
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 09:12:12 pm »
Very nice work on this map, Betta. The colors and textures you used makes it look very realistic and well put-together. The screenshots look lovely, too. I'd love to see more from you. c:
Ohmy. T'is a very lovely map, both this and your Acacia Isles. I'll need to check both of them out some time, as you seem to have done quite a bit and they turned out very well.
I do hope to see more in the future.

Thanks! : P
hewwo