Author Topic: Downloaded objects won't show in game?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Serren

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Downloaded objects won't show in game?
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:13:15 pm »
Hey, sorry. I just downloaded the carcass, bones, bone pile, tunnels, wisteria, and trees. I did everything I was supposed to, and I can see them, place them, and do everything I normally do in map maker, but when I exported the entire map, to try it in game, all of the objects can't be seen, except for the tunnels! Is there something I can do?
"In high school, I am the class comedian, not the class clown. The difference? The class clown is the guy who drops his pants at the football game. The class comedian is the guy who talked him into it."

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: Downloaded objects won't show in game?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 05:30:49 pm »
Have you create a new group for the objects?

Offline Serren

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 07:31:28 pm »
I put them in the Mytrees, MyPlants, Miscellaneous, and made a new one for the tunnels. Do I need to put them all in new groups? And thanks for getting back to me so fast :)
"In high school, I am the class comedian, not the class clown. The difference? The class clown is the guy who drops his pants at the football game. The class comedian is the guy who talked him into it."

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 07:53:31 pm »
Yes you have, I had this problem but when I saved them in new groups, example: Rim Trees, Rim Rocks, Rim Misc and so on they showed up ingame ^^

Offline Serren

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 08:08:12 pm »
Awesome! I did that and it's working fine now :D Thanks so much!