Author Topic: Server connection  (Read 2561 times)

Offline iMarexoxo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Honk Honk
    • View Profile
Re: Server connection
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 08:46:26 pm »
This happened to me as well. For me to fix it I just pressed the login tab, waited 30 seconds, then entered the game. It worked, so I don't know if that is the solution or it just decided to be nice. I also suggest you (like everyone else said) reset your character's home and then send them home.

If this doesn't work, the server might be too crowded atm.

I can't hear you!
Profile picture made by Purpl8ze on DeviantArt

Offline Unfoundedfern5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 09:58:28 pm »
Allo! I have a problem similar. When I get onto my character the screen is black. All I see is my character (barely, from the black backround) and the icons. I re-download feralheart and it doesn't work. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? Help would be amazing! <33
Hello, floofs!

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 10:00:36 pm »
Allo! I have a problem similar. When I get onto my character the screen is black. All I see is my character (barely, from the black backround) and the icons. I re-download feralheart and it doesn't work. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? Help would be amazing! <33

Be sure to make y'er own help thread the next time 'round ye need help. As f'er y'er issue, I r'sponded to ye on the update thread, so be sure to check that out and see if what I've said fixes anything.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧