Author Topic: Please help "Urgent"  (Read 1689 times)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
Please help "Urgent"
« on: September 09, 2012, 09:00:21 pm »
 8) Hi there visitor well I made this topic because I need some meshes of cource I would like various of diffrent tree's... something that's tastey and new something someone hasn't seen before if you could find a bundle of tree's because im really lazy in object maker  :o  Realistic,tree's,Pretty tree's,Epic tree's nothing strange please, I Also want a flower bundle of many diffrent flowers I dont want a GL Pack I allready have that just anything exotic like that would be nice also like the tree thing I said like something someone dosn't know about just "Rare I guess' if that makes sense anyways I only want ZIP. stuff please ^-3 also if you could find rotting animals or a carcass that would be nice and fall tree's with falling leaf's particles also spring tree's/pink with the same thing leaf particles I also need a frog particle and Fog
also any kind of cool new miscellaeous Would be nice and grass texture's you know how you go to the beach and you see moss and grass all over the rocks? well I would like some texture like that grass/moss stuff thank you! And I have several more .--. Sorry. And I need some clouds water particles and "smoke for waterfalls like a ball of smoke that moves" and I need fireflys and cotton grass particle and many textures dirt/etc.. crystal textures for rocks so I can retexture them and what ever you find could you add a picture? thank you I will karma for your big trouble. X.X
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline luckybirdy4

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Was that me? Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: Please help "Urgent"
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 11:53:07 pm »

Offline luckybirdy4

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Was that me? Oops.