Author Topic: Volcanic Land [WIP]  (Read 1092 times)

ZenakuShi

Volcanic Land [WIP]
« on: September 03, 2011, 07:21:05 pm »
Image not worked? Here's the link: http://feralheartscreenies.deviantart.com/art/FH-Map-Volcanic-Land-WIP-256555808
Hello, I suppose I'm kind of new for posting topics, but hi anyway.

Here is my map which I am currently working on, Volcanic Land. I have not fallen into the lazy way of making a volcano- downloading a mesh- I have added it onto the terrain height, so it does look like a rather ugly bulge from an angle right now, which in my opinion is all the more realistic. I have inserted a weather cycle, and my own sky file, the sky which I have attempted to reconstruct the sunset/rise of a volcanic eruption, and other sky colors.

This map has music, but not some silly chart music- rather a little bit of soundtrack (obviously volcanic and tropicy themed, the link is here: Nemesis Inferno Theme tune - Thorpe park yes, it is from a rollercoaster. Yes, my enthusiast side is showing through. This ride is supposed to be themed around a *fiber-glass* tropical volcano. Best if you have good bass for the music

Sorry about the image size, but you should get a good impression of it from that. I will try to post the bigger version onto my FH DA account. This is all I need to say right?

Feedback, advice etc is welcome.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:39:15 pm by Eleanor »

Offline roxy123456

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Volcanic Land [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 03:07:13 pm »
nice map :)..... am i the only person talking to you

ZenakuShi

Re: Volcanic Land [WIP]
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 07:26:42 pm »