Author Topic: (PUBLIC)-LittlePhantasie-*-WIP-*  (Read 12110 times)

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: (PUBLIC)-LittlePhantasie-*-WIP-*
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2011, 07:52:45 pm »
hmm Why cant we play as a dragon? O.O

Offline ammy01

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2011, 04:43:46 pm »
well its just that Little Phantasie isnt the home of the dragons.The dragons live in their own world up in the sky above the clouds and dragons are very rare.They would never fly down to the "regular world".The only dragon you may see roaming around there is my character Kyrie.She is a white dragoness and a shapeshifter.Im sorry, but that will be the only dragon in LP.Once im finished with the map ill post a story to Little Phantasie, Kyrie and how she became a shapeshifter and all other important characters which belong to the main rp of me and my friends, so you will understand everything a little better.   >.> sorry long text again...and i hope you wont be too angry that dragons arent playable there.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2011, 08:32:44 pm »
:/ I wish I could play as a dragon too, I love dragons cause I have a Spyro char and hes my favorite dragon >.> I'm probably gonna make a dragon rp with its own map later some time <,<
it just doesnt seem fare :\

Offline DarkMist

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2011, 09:15:23 pm »
I agree, it doesn't seem very fair that you can't play as a dragon. I have quite a few dragon characters, and I would really like to be able to play as one in this map- it sounds awesome so far. Even though the reason involves a story, it still doesn't seem nice. And if it's not playable, I wouldn't put it on the species list.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:35:51 am by DarkMist »
back after a long time of being gone.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2011, 10:43:26 pm »
I dont want to start a rant its just not fair :/

Offline ammy01

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2011, 05:44:59 pm »
as i said before im really sorry about that :(,
but thats how my friends and me created our rp, maybe everything will be clearer when i post the story, I will explain everything there.For the question why i added them to the species list, is because there ARE dragons.They just dont live in LP.Exactly because of that i added that they arent playable.
Im sorry again, but i think the circumstance you cant play a dragon is bearable, since you are free to play all other species you come up with. Dragons are and will be the only species you cant play.If you want, you could just play a griffon instead of a dragon....I know its not the same but still... :/.If it helps you, I will rarely run around as a dragon, normally ill be in human form and if i am a dragon, mostly in maps that are connected to LP, which wont be public.I hope you can bring some appreciation toward me.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2011, 10:41:30 pm »
I just don't really like it when only one person plays as a thing that no one else can :/ again Im not trying to start a rant but I just wish I could run around as Spyro in the map thats all I want but I understand I was excited to be here then I looked at the speacies then I saw dragon and I was like "ooh I want to play as one too!" But then I read the rest of It I was just like "aww I REALLY REALLY Love dragons" But I guess I could play as something thats half dragon? if not that ok >.>

but Ill offer to help make ome maps :) I actually and pretty good, if you want proof send me a PM and Ill send you every single private map for me and my few other friends.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:44:18 pm by Copper4me »

Offline DarkMist

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2011, 02:00:36 am »
Uhh, if there are dragons but don't live in LP, then I really don't see why you should add them to the list... And I don't really count shapeshifters as dragons, to be honest. I'm not trying to start an argument either, just pointing out something.
back after a long time of being gone.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2011, 02:14:09 am »
I agree, tho if you add Shapeshifter to the list I may want to play one >.>

Offline ammy01

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2011, 09:29:48 am »
gah, shapeshifter maybe wasnt the right word for it...im sorry i started this massive rumors :(.Please wait for the story, you really will understand everything better then.
For the thing with the dragons:
I added them to the list and added they are not playable because i thought if i dont add them and then write beneath: "you can play all species you come up with except dragons" it maybe sounds rude.And when you enter the map and see me running around as dragon you would be all like: O.O why you ish a dragon D8< THATS SOOOOO UNFAIR -goes all ninja at dragon-. >.> well maybe it wouldnt be like that but you would be really disappointed. But i see your point and if you want ill scratch them from the list.
Why i dont want dragons in the map:
dragons are a main key for the roleplay of me and my friends.Now if i would allow dragons almost everyone will be one.I would have a map flooded with dragons....but thats not what LP is like and our rp would be sensless then.Of course sometimes dragons fly down when they have something important to discuss with the princess ( again, please wait for the story, everything will be explained!), but if i allow one person to be a dragon i have to allow everyone to be one.
please dont go all ninja at me because you cant play a dragon :(
All i can say is that im sorry  i disappointed you so much. PLEASE before you post something now about this whole issue,
wait for the story because it explains everything.
Have a nice day.