Author Topic: Future Dream World? c:  (Read 7978 times)

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
Re: Future Dream World? c:
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 05:25:50 am »

Very interesting ideas. :3 I chose to consider most of them, but a few ideas will have to be thought through or not included. D: Basically because, if I would add prey, it wouldn't be interesting or fun to hunt...they wouldn't be able to die, move, run, etc. So it would be rather....dull...XD We'll all have to wait for prey to be added to the game by KovuLKD, himself. ^-^

As for specifying the dens with flowers spelling out initials, I honestly feel that makes it a little bit too restricted, but if people want to make the dens a place for wolves, foxes, or big cats, that will be their choice...no worries, I'm still including a majority of your ideas. ^w^

My new dragon! :3

Yinga1

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 08:02:08 pm »
Ooohawesomeideaandilovethat!!!!!!   Well, something like crater, but here is rainforest. and in the forest is some ''glowin lake'' or something   i have bad english

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 10:13:35 pm »

Cool! :3 I'll add your ideas to my list c:

EDIT: I made a temple today out of the basic shape meshes, using my own textures...

The temple object took more than 2 hours to make...I'm done with object maker for today @_@;;
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:27:47 pm by WolfKat777 »

Offline One True Tame

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Just another paw~
    • View Profile
    • deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 07:28:07 am »
Becuase I can...I feel the need to make you interprait my idea. ^^ So here I go into a whim of a poem about some things that come to mind.

A gentle voice,
floating by.
A dacing song,
throughout the light.
Comes here to stay,
whilst hearts are grand.
But gone today,
as hearts fall ill.
Bright gentle,
darken skys.
Those that wish to see it,
must travel affar.
Be brave, be bright,
Be seen.

^^ have fun with that!!! mwahahahaha!
A simple smile,
a simple gift.
Time goes by,
and eagles fly.
Watching,
waiting,
wandering.
Closer.

Kitsunea

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 07:37:39 am »
OK i was thinking of mixing the eerieness of twilight realm from Twilight Princess the entrance and all with the castle...but mixed with either the Floating Islands from LoS DOTD, Twilight Falls, or! Burned Lands. (also DOTD) =D

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 09:16:19 am »

Hmm...I need to think deeper into interpreting that poem, Tame. XD

as for Twilight Realm, sounds interesting...I'll Google some references and see if it's something I can possibly make X3
oh, and what floating islands? :o

Offline Harkane

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 01:36:32 pm »
This is an awesome idea of yours, to make a map for anyone. ^^
How abouuttt... Some floating islands? Like, up in the sky (Duh o-e) with forests on them and waterfalls 'n' all? Drekentai has the sort of islands I'm thinking of in their object pack. :D
Maybe if there's some sort of fog particle or mist/cloud that could be hanging around, it'd be awesome.
They'd be relaxing and peaceful. C:
~Harkane.

EDIT: Oh my god, just read the posts above mine, and realised how stupid this must sound. Sorry! That'll show me for quick-posting before reading others' ideas at 12:30am :/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:40:25 pm by Harkane »

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 02:51:48 pm »

It's okay! :3
In fact, I had already made my own floating island objects weeks ago, because I was gonna use them for a dragon map....so you could wait for that :D

Offline blakyhart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Wind guild you.
    • View Profile
    • The Ohanzee Hermes
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 03:28:51 pm »
Hey, I was thinking... Maybe for the dream world, no one had mentioned animals so I was thinking maybe you could add animals so people wouldnt be hunting imaghanary objects... Wambat has some really cool meshes for animals.

Here is the link for his, Kaz converted them: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10365.0

Aslo, Jayfeather55 has some really nice meshes for animals. Here is his link: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10836.0

There you go. :) Another idea I had is what if there was a rocky area that had a hot spring and waterfalls all near it. It would  be fantastic! I cant wait till it comes out!

"Do not tread on me nor do unto others as you wouldn't want done unto you."

Offline Jaytsa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • .~:Ohai.:~.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 09:14:01 pm »
hmm, maybe like a cave on a mountain, with a tunnle from the den to a chamber underground?
another idea would be an underground hot spring, with steam and flowers and waterfalls and lil' rocks to sit on, and sparkle rising from certain spots.....! -sparkly eyes- *-*

............Or is all that too much?
Don't bunt. Aim out of the ballpark.