Author Topic: NEW Mystery Dreams Pack Map (WIP)  (Read 906 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
NEW Mystery Dreams Pack Map (WIP)
« on: February 09, 2013, 08:59:41 pm »
This is what I have so far in my new Mystery Dreams Map. The other one was pretty laggy and I didn't make it public. So I'm making a new one.

Here is the entryway to the Mystery Dreams Pack's camp. Simply two rocks beside each other surrounding the dens.

A view of the dens. Each den is for a certain rank. The alpha den is the farthest left, with pelts to keep the wolves warm.

In one of the dens there is a food storage den. Just leftover meat and such.

This is a screenshot of the entryway from inside. I have a problem with this and other objects. There is supposed to be waterfalls! When I make a map I'll put down certain objects and they'll appear, when I test it there will be the objects, but when I log in and go on my character they won't be there! It happens with some dens and elephant skulls, etc. If anyone else has experienced this and/or knows a solution, please tell me.

Packrock. I put it in almost all my maps, although it creates a tiny bit of lag.

The swamp area in which both packs share. Still putting plants in.

A cute little snow cave with snow trees and plants in it, with icicles hung from the ceiling.

A cave in which the packs will fight in for territory. I'm having the waterfall problem here too with a cage missing.

The view inside, which you can see that the fights are bloody, as well as in some cases to the death. Not a friendly place, eh?

If you would like some things added to the map, please say what and leave a download link to the objects. I would love to hear ideas to make the map as best as it can be!

~Devyn~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Mystery Dreams Pack Map (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 10:07:51 pm »
Oh my what a beautiful map. I can't wait until its done I would like to try it out :3! Well done Devyn. Awesome map