Author Topic: //The Lands of the Omen\\//HUGE Warriors WIP\\  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
//The Lands of the Omen\\//HUGE Warriors WIP\\
« on: April 04, 2013, 01:20:06 am »
I am sure you'll have seen other public warrior maps...  But none like this! With plenty of room, and exciting features, this is the PERFECT place for everyone. {Clans are currently being accepted! Ask to reserve placement in either map now, and you can have your territory design customized to your liking}
Though everything is a LARGE w.i.p, there will be a WIDE selection of maps. You will have to be VERY patient with me. With the size of this place... It is the hardest thing I've ever done, and probably my biggest yet. Help will be accepted. Rushing will get us nowhere. As soon as we make progress, I swear I'll put pictures up of some of the places!

Maps
StarClan - The perfect place for cats to rest in peace when they fall. With amazing scenery, and a bright setting, it will fill you with awe. 50,000 Width

Dark Forest - For all the wrong to go, the dark beauty is breath taking, but comes only with the price of dark ambitions just waiting to grab you in its massive jaws. What you think of it will depend who you truly are... If you survive. 50,000 Width

Silver Drift - A beautiful, stunning land, with a TWO sets of twin falls creating a riverthat branches in to two streams, each with a few of there own calmly flowing creeks. It includes TWO separate mountain ranges, and its own Highstone, a moor, plenty of ponds, over 10-20 (or more) territories {That's right!}, and a lower-dipping land. 100,000 Width!

Fernwood Lakes - An amazing, heart-capturing homeland, based in the crest of three brilliantly decorated lakes. With its own Highstone located in a flooded cavern, a shining bright upland, ragged hillsides, three intersecting rivers, and 10-15 territories, it is an amazing place! But beware of the Twolegs! It appears wild cats aren't the only ones settling in to the forest... 100,000 Width!

Moonstone Cavern - The Two Moonstones will fit on to the same map, however, will be divided by walls... All except for the tunnels to th otherside! The way to travel is through the sacred cavern of Stones, in the branching tunnel ways.

Rules
{Aside from the FeralHeart Rules}
*Try to be literate. You cannot and will not be banned from the map for not being literate, but me and my moderators are NOT responsible if someone blocks you or your Clan for being illiterate, or even semi-literate.
*Referring to above; if someone is illiterate or semi-literate, and you don' like it, think responsibly. Try reasoning with them before just going to block them. You can try to put it calmly. Perhaps even let them watch so they can be literate. I am sure you were once that way, too!
*No powerplaying, please. I am also not responsible if you or your Clan are shunned for this. Try to do something I call "hope posts". You /target/ things, and go to make your attack. Only one move per a post. Give your opponent a chance to see if their character might be able to dodge it. Also, no constant dodging, either! Counter-moves are fine, but... No repeated dodging. I don't care if they're as fast as a WindClan rabbit!
*No Clan may claim official territory without my consent. They can also not claim something that has already been claimed. I will list a map, with different landmarks and markers that tells who owns what territories later. {You can't do much without a heightmap, can you? Heh}
*Rouges/kittypets/loners may NOT claim any official territory, official landmark, or den, unless they are creating a group of some sort. If they create an unofficial Clan, they MAY be chased off. Yes, you can have your character try to claim a den for their own, and defend it with their life, but you cannot official claim it or yell at others for chasing you off.
*We absolutely will report if you break the Official FeralHeart Rules. We're not going to sugar-coat it and encourage you. This is a kid-friendly map. And you should know kids WILL roleplay here. A lot of them love Warrior Cats. Anything Erin Hunter wouldn't put in her book...You shouldn't do it either!
*Creatures other than Warriors MAY come here. But only as a single creature, or a small pack that doesn't plan on being an actual full-fledged group. Like the "Pack" from the series. Bears: No. Wolves: Yes (Realistic preferably.) Dogs: Heck yeah! Large cats: Mountain lions, lynx, bobcats, and those sort of forest/mountain animals only. Foxes: Yesss. Twolegs: ...Possibly... But I dislike the idea of humans. It is highly opposed, and usually look noobish. Birds of Prey: ...Nah, sorry.
*All credits will be in the Read.Me of the map download. At least, as much as I know. If you make a Clan, and reside here, don't steal credits for making the map. I am working REALLY hard on this. Do not re-publish the download either, unless given permission by me, which I doubt will be needed.
*Have fun with it!
((Rules are completely useless right now because we have... nothing. xD))

Clans of the Lands
TurquoiseClan
Form:
In-game Username:
{Current} Leader Name:
Clan Name:
Good/Evil:

External Links

OFFICIAL LINKS
Website - Coming Soon
Map Download - Coming Soon||Overall Progress: 0%||Heightmaps: 0%||SC: 0%||DF: 0%||SD: 0%||FWL: 0%||
CLAN WEBSITES
N/A
UNOFFICIAL LINKS
N/A

Thank you for your time. I hope to make progress for you all soon!
From the Shadows ~ Hallucination

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Re: //The Lands of the Omen\\//HUGE Warriors WIP\\
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 03:44:16 pm »
D'aww, it seems like its going to be amazing!

.-.

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
Re: //The Lands of the Omen\\//HUGE Warriors WIP\\
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 09:37:40 pm »
Sounds awesome! That's a lot of room in each map  :o Keep up the awshum work :3

Offline OlivetheLeopard

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0