Author Topic: Map Projects.. Current project: 'Wolf's Rain World'  (Read 7714 times)

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
Map Projects.. Current project: 'Wolf's Rain World'
« on: March 11, 2011, 01:17:42 am »
I know my first map wasn't the easiest to upload/download, but I learn't alot from that... and I mean ALOT.. so I set this topic up for any requests and to show you my latest projects that I have been thinking of makeing...

Request form: (I am not currently takeing requests due to the WRW (wolf's Rain World) project, but I will after compleation)

Map name:
Map size:
theme:
Description/picture:
textures:
placeing of tectures:
object(s) in use:

not the best form.. but eh...

Projects:

there are around three ideas so far (one I have tried), they are mainly for wolves/cats tha are based off of other games and things...

Final Fantasy VII Map: (cancled due to computer crashes upon map upload)
I created the terrain and mask just a few hours ag- but everytime I upload the terrain- it crashes the game :( I'm wondering if it's a problem with my terrain or a computer problem.. but when I type in the mask- it works just fine...

Okami- Shinshu Planes (Pending)
(
I need help in finding/makeing a old japanese house and a Sakura (cherry blossom) for this map to work effectively, if you can help me with these- it would make my life alot easier :)

Wolf's Rain the 'world' (in Beta version)

Since I've seen so many WR characters run around, I thought I could do them a favour (being a fan myself) by makeing them a map to roleplay on.. I'll try to reconstruct the whole wolf's Rain world- though discludeing the big citys and such.. I'll probally replace them some how with some caves or something- I'm not sure yet.. If your a fan and want to help me- then be my guest- it's going to be a big project!

thanks for reading... if I can get enough time, I'll try to do the WR map myself.. but I think I'll need to reap and watch the episodes again...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 09:26:36 pm by Goldchocobo »

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Map Projects.. some help needed and requests welcome :)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 02:49:55 pm »
Brilliant idea with the Okami map. I think I know a few people who might be able to help you with that :3 I'll try and grab hold of them. But I do have an idea for a map lol x3

Map name: Hot Forest
Map size: Up to you (Medium)
theme: The Blue Foxes terratory in AoFW
textures: Up to you
placeing of tectures: --/na --
object(s) in use: Pine trees and rocks (cliffs, precipes etc)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/Rita_Moon/ideas.png - There are those pictures :3
Its a slightly bigger file than i thought it would be :3
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:11:09 pm by Foxfang Pitbull »

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 07:41:41 pm »
thank you ^^

Farthing Wood?
I grew up with them! ^^
I'll try to get your map done asap :)

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 08:28:30 pm »
For real?! Fox was so cool, until his muzzle mutated every two slides XD
But I've always loved the Blue foxes terratory. That ledge where Bounder sat on to do guard duty, I've always wanted that :3
But yah, I shall try and find help for you :D Oh....and download your presets XD

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 12:55:39 am »
I liked Bold more.. Fox seemed cool at first, but then he got a bit restricting... I like charmer too ^^.
oh and you made me go and watch the episodes again :P
I found the blue fox's terratory on one of the episodes (episode 20-something on Youtube I think).. you also made me get out the remainder of my AoFW books :o - I remember them more than the actual episodes, but my mum claims I use to be glued to the tv when they showed Farthing Wood- so I'm not going to doubt her ^^

so anyway... I tried to recreate the White Deer Park, but I only really saw your screenshots- and then AFTER I created the map- I watched the series and they started showing airial veiws of the place xD never mind...
here's the screen shots:
-even done the cave for ya ;)

and the download... (tell me if it doesn't work...)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8g4iltarady1wft
(put the two jpeg/png textures under FH->media->terrains->textures and it should work fine...)

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 10:12:48 am »
-slobbers madly, not quite believing what is in front of her eyes and downloads-
Awwwsh, thank you :D This just rocks XD I know my blue fox characters and Korso (white liger with a massive sex drvie) will happily make this their home :D
It works perfectly, thank you :D

Offline Syenne

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 07:40:20 pm »
I really want to see Wolf's Rain world! I planned to do paradise for it and the same- all WR world.
I love this anime, I love wolves <3

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 09:01:07 pm »
-slobbers madly, not quite believing what is in front of her eyes and downloads-
Awwwsh, thank you :D This just rocks XD I know my blue fox characters and Korso (white liger with a massive sex drvie) will happily make this their home :D
It works perfectly, thank you :D
your welcome :)

I really want to see Wolf's Rain world! I planned to do paradise for it and the same- all WR world.
I love this anime, I love wolves <3
I really want to make WR world xD I made part of the map and sized it how I want.. but the that made the game crash.. o.0 looks like it'll have to be smaller than I wanted.. x(

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 11:58:50 pm »
I've done a tiny bit of WR world...

the snow's alot more orange than I would of hoped for.. I'll change that- but for now- it's trial and error..

the world so far is 5000x1500 and hhas three areas of WR.. the mountain, the desert area and the ocean area where they fight and kill the walrus... I'll probally need some help with citys.. this is such a large world that lewaveing it as it is- or even with some key WR objects will leave it feeling empty and dull... so if anyone can find/make some houses, I'll give them the map to work on and we can co-operate the map since it is difficult....

Offline Syenne

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 12:15:58 am »
Maybe this map can be in parts.
Or I'll try to watch WR episodes one-by-one and doing part of map. If map will be too small, we can do another map, which will be just second part of it.
I'm learning how to make meshes from other formats, so when I'll be able to create city, I'll do that.  This can take a lot of time, but... You know.