Author Topic: Map Projects.. Current project: 'Wolf's Rain World'  (Read 7716 times)

Offline milybird

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Map Projects.. some help needed and requests welcome :)
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 09:55:08 pm »
I loooove how you made the plant an entrance to the fake paradise~

I wish I was savvy with all this stuff to help with the Wolf's Rain project, I am in love with the idea and can't wait to see it finish~ But alas, I don't not hold the faintest clue how to work with objects, meshes, maps, anything of the such.

But if you need help getting pictures for reference of the different places, let me know. I don't have a life, own all the manga and anime, and I can snapshot away for you if you need. If you don't need that, that's fine. I thought I'd offer because I'm just so eager to see this project finished~

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
Re: Map Projects.. some help needed and requests welcome :)
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 11:42:45 pm »
Greetin's! I was wondering if I could request a map. If you're too busy with the things on your plate it is absolutely fine.

Map name: I don't really have one...you can choose what you think fits if you want ^^
Map size: Small
theme: Forest
textures: You may choose ^^
placeing of tectures: You can choose
object(s) in use: Can there be a kind of party cave thing? XD If not thats fine.

I'm going to finnish the Wolf's Rain Map before any requests, but I will keep checking on them and noteing them down so I don't forget ^^

I loooove how you made the plant an entrance to the fake paradise~

I wish I was savvy with all this stuff to help with the Wolf's Rain project, I am in love with the idea and can't wait to see it finish~ But alas, I don't not hold the faintest clue how to work with objects, meshes, maps, anything of the such.

But if you need help getting pictures for reference of the different places, let me know. I don't have a life, own all the manga and anime, and I can snapshot away for you if you need. If you don't need that, that's fine. I thought I'd offer because I'm just so eager to see this project finished~
that would be useful :3 I was thinking of relaseing a kind of Beta just to show you my progress, sure- screenshots are fine bt they don't give the scale xD so once I have the maps linked I'll release a beta. it will only have a few objects- no citys and such, but I just want to share it with all of you xD

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
Re: Map Projects.. Current project: 'Wolf's Rain World'
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 09:31:11 pm »
The Beta version of WRW is going to go up soon, the worlds interlink fully and completely with out (or very little) problems.  I have tried to stick to the actual locations and what they look like- if you feel like I haven't- let me know and I'll fix it. there is only one object (the paralizeing grass that kiba is found under) in the entire world for now- I have recently downloaded two programmes that allows you to make objects- one is basic- the over is very difficult, but I'l ltry to make and add my own objects. If I can't- I will need some help :P

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 09:34:50 pm »
Can't wait to see all of this :D

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 09:58:53 pm »
ok.. I've uploaded it...

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n4fezmvjnxbk58b/Wolf%27s%20Rain%20World.rar

I have used many textures  that wern't from the original FH, so all the JPEG images go in:
(c:)-> FeralHearts-> media -> Terrains-> textures

I'm not sure what textures were from the original FH, so I put all the ones I knew and were unsure about in there, just to make sure. the rest goes in:
(c:)-> FeralHearts-> media -> Terrains

if there are any problems, let me know,
and give me your opinions. just to remind you, this is a BETA version, not the final, so it will need some improvemnts and the cities haven't been added yet.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 11:05:12 pm »
I'll set Korso in there asap :3 He's exploring my new maps at the moment :D
EDIT: Its so awsome, just running around the massive main white bit now :D Just a tad unsure where the other portal are, lol. Got to the crater and now I'm having a good look round.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 11:09:31 pm by Foxfang Pitbull »

Offline milybird

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2011, 06:01:32 pm »
What is with the giant yellow lines in the dessert :0 it was like someone took giant highlighters and went all over the dessert :/ and fake paradise wasn't in the dessert, was it? Because I couldn't find it Dx

LOVED the crater. I love how you including the water, and how you did the ice around it. Even if it is real hard to get out of >.> but hey, ice is slippery, so it is legit. Shouldn't you be able to see the sky, there, though? :0

The place is just so big and confusing *.* I love it. Makes find paradise even harder >:D heck yeah~

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 06:18:09 pm »
What is with the giant yellow lines in the dessert :0 it was like someone took giant highlighters and went all over the dessert :/ and fake paradise wasn't in the dessert, was it? Because I couldn't find it Dx

LOVED the crater. I love how you including the water, and how you did the ice around it. Even if it is real hard to get out of >.> but hey, ice is slippery, so it is legit. Shouldn't you be able to see the sky, there, though? :0

The place is just so big and confusing *.* I love it. Makes find paradise even harder >:D heck yeah~

Yellow lines are going to be fixed in the new upload and the Bush is there, you just have to look for it ^^ I've been there and my home is actually the dream world for my liger, Korso :D

Isn't the crater wicked, though? XD

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 10:13:30 pm »
I was told by a friend that the yellow lines are in the map because one or more textures (or something similar) has been placed wrongly. I'm not too sure what goes where as this is my third map I have done.

the fake paradise is in the desert,- the portal under the bush will lead you there :3 . and the reason I put the cave roof on top.. well, go into map maker and take it off- you'll be blinded XD. I tried to change the texture, but everything I tried turned it white :s even if I re-set the texture...

JazzForLife

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2011, 10:24:09 pm »
Woops, my bad! I hadn't looked at the posts infront of mine. :3
Good luck on the map!