Author Topic: Heilige Juwel(Map PROJECT)  (Read 633 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Heilige Juwel(Map PROJECT)
« on: April 22, 2014, 01:24:33 am »
Hello there, my fellowly companions! I am going to start the creation of my first map! Now listen closely, I assure you that there will not be any issues regarding the map in general. If there is lag exc, then that...I can't be blamed.

Prologue-

Long ago, before the entire world has even been entirely formed, was a vast land formation known as Heilige Juwel. That land is still here, yet the land's cryptic past has never been discovered until now. Legend promises that centuries of centuries ago, creatures of all species and all ages slaughtered whoever they possibly could all in search of one thing. Hundreds of creatures died because of this one foreign object...a gem. Not any ol' gem either, but a sacred gem...a Heilige Juwel..! Whoever is to get grasp of that gem first, well...they would be given the most treasurable gift...eternal happiness and strength. That of course, is unless the chain is broken...if the holder dies. Then, the spirits of the land reposition that gem into the same place, so it can be found by yet another lucky soul. That is how the land got the name Heilige Juwel, because the gem was found in a German mine, which mysteriously found itself in a land that is not ever to be found on any satellite or map. Heilige Juwel is German meaning, 'Sacred gem.'
I love you