Author Topic: General's Grave ~ W.I.P. Map pack Featuring General Chat and Advertising Space ~  (Read 1603 times)

Offline catcarryer

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • So what?~
    • View Profile
In The Memory Of General

When General was around, the Flourite Plains thrived with RP's of any kind. Until the day that General was cut off.
The FH community had a plauge of members, them leaving because of this matter.
Also strikes, that led to no avail.
 I've deccided that Genny needs another chance!

So, the reincarination of Genny shall begin!

Table Of Contents

- In The Memory Of General
- Map Plans
- Vote For A Name!
- Screenshots
- Download
- To Our Beloved Staff

Have A Nice Day!

Offline catcarryer

• So what?~
    • View Profile
Map Plans

To start out there will be 3 maps, General's Grave is the main map which is quite small and has a big tree in the middle and three wooden tunnels. The Tree represents Genny's soul and body, so the three tunnels are aspects that are more or less his personality and mood.

If you go in the tunnel with the flowers, it will lead you to a large cave with a high celling. This is the Advertisment Cave, where RP's may have a stall and advertise. If the cave gets more crowded, I will make seperate maps for each roleplay! There will be the Warriors and Clans section that is in the huge trees, there are a total of 7-9 stalls for the clans to choose from. The highrock with the den on it is for the administrators to keep watch. Does the same with all similar posts. There will be a Lion Pride, Wolf Pack, and other roleplay spots there. Mind that the cave is preety tall and can hold some winged RPs up there. There are also some floating islands that are connected to the ground for easy access for the non-winged RPs. Mind here that you can't talk in General without advertising! Thats why its called an advertising cave anyways.

If you go in the tunnel with rocks, moss and a small pool of water it will lead you to a vast oceanic land filled with interesting landmarks. These are the Chatting Lands, where you can disscuss and play around with other members. If the place gets crowded, I certainly will make another map for that. Note that there will be a jump game every last friday of the month! The fastest Feline and Canine will have a free preset or map from me, so practice those jumping skills!

A little surprise map will be named by you guys! All I can tell is that it has many different biomes and camps, Ill leave the rest to your thinking. Reply if you think you have a nice name with the little app below!

Username:
Forum Name:
Main Character Name:
Map Name Suggestion:

The reincarination of Genny shall begin!

Table Of Contents

- Map Plans
- Vote For A Name!
- Screenshots
- Download
- To Our Beloved Staff

Have A Nice Day!

Offline catcarryer

• So what?~
    • View Profile
Vote For A Name!

All the names will be listed here!

A little surprise map will be named by you guys! All I can tell is that it has many different biomes and camps, Ill leave the rest to your thinking. Reply if you think you have a nice name with the little app below!

Username:
Forum Name:
Main Character Name:
Map Name Suggestion:

The reincarination of Genny shall begin!

Table Of Contents

- Map Plans
- Vote For A Name!
- Screenshots
- Download
- To Our Beloved Staff

Have A Nice Day!

Offline catcarryer

• So what?~
    • View Profile
Screenshots

NONE YET!! ^ D ^

The rencarination of Genny shall begin!

Table Of Contents

- Map Plans
- Vote For A Name!
- Screenshots
- Download
- To Our Beloved Staff

Offline catcarryer

• So what?~
    • View Profile
To Our Beloved Staff

Beloved staff, sorry if I'm a bother, but I think this has to be made! We need more active staff because FH was a bustle. Kov-san is working on a Facebook game yes, I play it and say its quite a thrill. Though, I feel that FH should have a continuation. Or atleast one of you guys askin Kov-san for the source code and continue what he has left behind! This game is as popular and awesome as Aro'kai that now has been canceled. This game has lots of potential, if we waste it its a very big mistake! So, will you please start updating the game? Ja?       ^w^ b

The rencarination of Feral Heart shall begin!

Table Of Contents

- Map Plans
- Vote For A Name!
- Screenshots
- Download
- To Our Beloved Staff
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 12:07:25 pm by ~||PhantomedJynkz!||~ »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052