Author Topic: Warriors Forest: *Private* Group "W.I.P" Map ((UPDATED: June 30))  (Read 1020 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Ok. So I'm creating a map for my upcoming pack. So far, I've only got the basics done. I have the height map, mask, waterfall, and den site finished. At first I was going to do a regular forest - grass, flowers, trees... But then I thought that I'd make it more of a snow caped world. Because I love the "EternalSnow" weather effect. And I do have some good Arctic trees and animals in my objects. This will not be a public map. It's going to be for my pack, so only my pack members will be able to download it. Below are a few screenshots of what I've got done so far.

This is the waterfall, my most favorite part of the map. There's also a little river from it that leads to the ocean. I'm not done with the waterfall, I may modify it a little more......

Here's the den site where my pack will rest in the many dens and caves.

Since this is a snow world, you might get cold... So I added a nice campfire to keep warm.

Lastly, this is a sign I modified with my text and message. It lies next to the Alpha and Beta den, welcoming our members. ((FYI: The link on the board that links to my packs website is under Maintenance Mode, so you cannot enter the website yet))

Oh yeah, before you guys start saying I need to credit people, I will. Promise. But I have a lot of different people to credit... When I completely finish my map, I will post a thread along with it providing all the rightful creators of the meshes/maps that I used. Just to let you know.

If you wanna add any suggestions to it, feel free! I'm very busy working on some other things in the world. Might change a few materials and such. Feel free to leave comments below what you think!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 04:25:35 pm by Cybril Salvatore »

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Warrior's Forest: W.I.P FH Map
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 09:35:38 pm »
Wow, it looks really good for what you've done so far. The flowery bridge and wolf head are especially a nice touch. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Warriors Forest: *Private* Group "W.I.P" Map ((UPDATED: June 30))
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 11:49:10 am »
I Love It Its Magnificent So Far 
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of