Graveyard
0 (0%)
Crystal Cave
2 (50%)
Forest
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 20, 2016, 03:45:58 pm

Author Topic: Need help deciding on what map to do next! (Public Maps!)  (Read 2234 times)

Offline fireflye97

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Come Chill with me in The Portal of Courts!
    • fireflye97
    • View Profile
Need help deciding on what map to do next! (Public Maps!)
« on: April 10, 2016, 03:45:58 pm »
So I want to make another public map, but I'm at a crossroads with these options:
Snowy Grasslands: A mix of snow and grass, going to add rocks, trees, and a lake. Will add fantasy elements.
Peaceful Sanctuary: A forest-ish map with a ruined sanctuary in the middle, surrounded by statues. May be small.
Graveyard: Spooky graveyard complete with fog and grave/tombstones, as well as statues of the Grim Reaper. Will have a creepy log cabin, surrounded by an eerie forest.
Crystal Cave: A network of cavernous tunnels filled to the brim with crystal trees, multicolor crystals, and shining rivers and waterfalls.
Forest: A large forest with hidden secrets, small creeks, ponds, and flower clearings. Will have touches of fantasy.

Signature created by me!
Preset created by me!
Look me up in dA: fireflye97

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Need help deciding on what map to do next! (Public Maps!)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 01:32:08 pm »
I say go with The Graveyard or the Crystal Cavern ^^. They both sound interesting to me, and I would love to see either of them made, even perhaps check the map out.

~Recce~

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 02:36:04 pm »
Eh, I'm no longer a massive fan of maps consisting of forests due to there already being a wide variety of those to choose from. However I do like the sound of the others; my favourite so far being the idea of walking into a map and seeing Snowy Grasslands and a Graveyard but you as a map creator have your own choices to make, considering the replies that will come your way on this thread will probably suggest other than myself. So, perhaps pick the most common theme; or pick one you feel isn't so common.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline ChancedFate

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 04:19:42 pm »
I just wanted to say great job with this, and I hope it turns out well. Next off, I really like the Snowy Grasslands idea and the Crystal Cavern idea the best. I hope it all works out, and I can not wait to see the end result!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 07:30:42 pm »
I really like the idea of a graveyard map! Sounds creepy and exciting! Very unique to as I've yet to see someone complete a map like this. Hope whatever you decide on turns out well though, I'm sure it will!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline fireflye97

• Dedicated Supporter
    • fireflye97
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 09:36:34 pm »
Thank you all for the replies! I have decided what I'll do next, and it's almost finished, I'm just waiting for a certain mesh to complete it. Keep your eye's peeled for my post in the map section, under Finished Maps!

Signature created by me!
Preset created by me!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 09:43:42 pm »
Ah glad you decided on something! Can't wait to see it when its done! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Unfoundedfern5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 01:46:17 am »
I've been working on my map, uploaded land by Watermill and I cant' seem to connect the portals to Cape of Distant Worlds. And... The portal you arrived with is under my map. Any help...? PM as Unfoundedfern5
Hello, floofs!

Offline fireflye97

• Dedicated Supporter
    • fireflye97
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 02:14:14 am »
I've been working on my map, uploaded land by Watermill and I cant' seem to connect the portals to Cape of Distant Worlds. And... The portal you arrived with is under my map. Any help...? PM as Unfoundedfern5

I don't know how to help you, but how about putting this in the Game Help Discussion Board?

Signature created by me!
Preset created by me!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 08:18:52 am »

Instead of posting on existent threads that do not consist of seeking help but are instead seeking suggestions for map-making, why don't you make your own Help Thread? It would be a lot easier for people to help you out, as this is not the place to do it. I would try visiting THIS BOARD and making your thread in there, fluff. Hope you get your situation sorted out soon ^u^

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡