Author Topic: [Dawn's Preset Request Shop]  (Read 12081 times)

Offline Break.Of.Dawn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
[Dawn's Preset Request Shop]
« on: August 13, 2015, 04:54:04 pm »
Welcome To Dawn's Presets!

NOTE: I am no longer taking preset requests, school starts soon and I unfortunately don't have enough time to do any presets.

So you've probably come here looking for a preset right? Well hopefully I can help. Just read through this topic and see if my abilities are what you're looking for.

Contents
What Can I Do?
Previous Presets
How Do You Request A Preset?
Request Slots
FAQ

What Can I Do?

Currently I'm still experimenting with a lot of different ways of making presets, but there are a few things I'm confident in:
Basic realistic wolf markings
More complicated unrealistic looking markings
Glowing markings/mane
Two-sided presets (Eyes, Head and Body)
Scrolling (animated)

I can attempt other things, but it might not turn out perfect.

Previous Presets

This is the first preset I attempted and completed.

This is my latest preset I made. Annoyingly gifs seem to hate me but his cyan markings are actually animated. Unlike my previous one that only took me a few hours, this guy took me 4 days to complete.

How Do You Request A Preset?

Requesting a preset isn't exactly the hardest thing in the world. All you need to do is fill out everything below:
Canine or Feline?
Two-Sided or One-sided?
Glowing?
Scrolling?
Very (VERY) detailed description and/or picture:
Fur Texture: (Either none, default or put the link to one)
Ideal Completion Date:
What User to send to:

Just want to make sure that everyone understands that what I mean by a one-sided preset is one like the default FeralHeart characters, the same on both sides. A two-sided preset is different on both and you will need to give me a picture/description of each side. Thanks.

Request Slots

Currently, I only accept up to 5 requests at a time. Below you can see if I have any slots availible and how close I am to completing them. (ECD-Estimated Completion Date)

Slot 1. Rubedo - ECD = 25th August
Slot 2. Silverh34rt - ECD = 28th August
Slot 3. OPEN
Slot 4. OPEN
Slot 5. Fireboss - ECD = 22nd-25th August

NOTE: to all you that I said would be finished by 25th or earlier, I am working on them even if they aren't on my preset slots. You should all have your presets by the end of the month.

Like I said, I am no longer doing presets. If your preset was on my to do last I'm very sorry but I doubt I'll be able to complete it.

F.A.Q

How Do I Get My Finished Preset?
Possibly one of the most common questions for any preset maker. Once I've finished your request I create a .zip with everything you need inside along with instructions if your preset requires you to edit coding. I then add this up for download on my mediafire and send you the link. Simple! Your download link will remain up unless you ask me to take it down.

Don't be afraid to ask if you need anything!
Dawn.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:01:15 am by Dawn Mist »

That's what brothers are for...

Offline Lowin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: [Dawn's Preset Request Shop]
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:27:23 pm »
Hi, there!  I had just been considering a preset request earlier this morning when I saw your thread.

I hope this boy isn't too difficult.  ;u; He's an adoptable I bought on Deviant Art, but I made sure that I have the freedom to play with him before posting this.

If you have any questions or anything to say, lemme know.  Thank you so much!

---

Canine or Feline?  Feline
Two-Sided or One-sided?  Two-sided (as you can tell by his picture, he's very symmetrical)
Glowing?  No
Scrolling?  No
Very (VERY) detailed description and/or picture:  Link here.  I'd like a little detail in the eyes and for the pupils to be contracted and more forward--unlike the contracted pupils already in the game, which seem to point more downward.
Fur Texture:  Default
Ideal Completion Date:  No rush!
What User to send to:  Lowin
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:34:31 pm by Lowin »
? IN-GAME USERNAME ?
Lowin

Offline Break.Of.Dawn

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 08:17:26 pm »
Hi, there!  I had just been considering a preset request earlier this morning when I saw your thread.

I hope this boy isn't too difficult.  ;u; He's an adoptable I bought on Deviant Art, but I made sure that I have the freedom to play with him before posting this.

---

Canine or Feline?  Feline
Two-Sided or One-sided?  Two-sided (as you can tell by his picture, he's very symmetrical)
Glowing?  No
Scrolling?  No
Very (VERY) detailed description and/or picture:  Link here.  I'd like a little detail in the eyes and for the pupils to be contracted and more forward--unlike the contracted pupils already in the game, which seem to point more downward.
Fur Texture:  Default
Ideal Completion Date:  No rush!
What User to send to:  Lowin

Doesn't look too hard ^.^ Hopefully as long as things go as planned for me I can start work tomorrow. Might even finish it then.
I'll send you a PM as soon as it's finished.

Offline Lowin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 09:01:00 pm »
Hi, there!  I had just been considering a preset request earlier this morning when I saw your thread.

I hope this boy isn't too difficult.  ;u; He's an adoptable I bought on Deviant Art, but I made sure that I have the freedom to play with him before posting this.

---

Canine or Feline?  Feline
Two-Sided or One-sided?  Two-sided (as you can tell by his picture, he's very symmetrical)
Glowing?  No
Scrolling?  No
Very (VERY) detailed description and/or picture:  Link here.  I'd like a little detail in the eyes and for the pupils to be contracted and more forward--unlike the contracted pupils already in the game, which seem to point more downward.
Fur Texture:  Default
Ideal Completion Date:  No rush!
What User to send to:  Lowin

Doesn't look too hard ^.^ Hopefully as long as things go as planned for me I can start work tomorrow. Might even finish it then.
I'll send you a PM as soon as it's finished.

Sweet!  Thank you again!  I'm excited to see the finished product.  Your preset work is beautiful~.  <3
? IN-GAME USERNAME ?
Lowin

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 09:45:25 pm »

Canine or Feline: Canine
Two-Sided or One-sided: Two sided
Glowing: No thank yu
Scrolling: No thank you
Very (VERY) detailed description and/or picture: I already created a thread to request the preset, so I'll just give you the link to that as it has all the images;
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=52827.0
Fur Texture: Just a realistic kind of one, please. If you'd prefer, I could add a texture myself.
Ideal Completion Date: I'm in no rush, whenever you're able to have it done by.
What User to send to: Myself, hat'd be great.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:47:22 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 12:13:54 am »
Wow that preset you made is beautiful. I love those colors and patterns. I'm sure many people will appreciate you sharing your wonderful preset making talents.

Offline Break.Of.Dawn

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 07:37:21 am »

Very (VERY) detailed description and/or picture: I already created a thread to request the preset, so I'll just give you the link to that as it has all the images;
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=52827.0
Fur Texture: Just a realistic kind of one, please. If you'd prefer, I could add a texture myself.
I admit this one looks like a bit of a challenge, but I'd be happy to give it a go. As for textures, I could use the one on the picture of my preset or I have a few more suited more for dogs than wolves.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 03:38:53 pm »
These are beautiful presets!
I might need to request one from you soon. :D

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 06:27:39 pm »

I admit this one looks like a bit of a challenge, but I'd be happy to give it a go. As for textures, I could use the one on the picture of my preset or I have a few more suited more for dogs than wolves.

Ah great, thank you for accepting my request! Whatever texture really, I'm not too fussy as long as it fits. I have found a few myself, which you may already have. I'll list them though;

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Freeeeee-FeralHeart-Fur-Texture-372325922
http://www.deviantart.com/art/FeralHeart-Fur-Texture-for-Canines-395554020
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Preset-Textures-306803852 - Texture 3
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Free-Shewolfie-Fur-Texture-D-431825628
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline StickyFingers

• Forum Newcomer
  • Have you any dangerously sequined hot pants?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 01:27:40 am »
This is probably gonna be a really hard request, you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Canine or Feline?: Canine
Two-Sided or One-sided?: One-sided
Glowing?: No thanks
Scrolling?: Only on the mane
Very (VERY) detailed description and/or picture: KOS-MOS
Fur Texture: (Either none, default or put the link to one) None
Ideal Completion Date: No rush.
What User to send to: Me
long time fh user. apologies for being dumb as a youngin.
past usernames: HeartlessWarrior, postcard, diavolo