Author Topic: Puppy!  (Read 4668 times)

artisticpuppy

Puppy!
« on: October 15, 2011, 09:49:22 pm »
* Hi there!!! I'm artisticpuppy!! I'm a random girl from the Republic of Ireland! I love art and I'm a graphic design student! My ultimate favourite animals are dogs and I own a cairn terrier called Robbie! I really like listening to music and I love almost all genres including Trance, Dance, Dubstep, Pop, Alternative Rock, R&B and Rap. Avicii, Tiesto and Alex K are some of my favourite DJs and my favourite bands would have to be N Dubz and the Black Eyed Peas! I'm not really a huge movie person but I like The Lion King, Avatar, and Jurassic Park! I love watching anime, my favs being Death Note, Special A, and Wolf's Rain. I am a massive fan of Pokemon, both the games and the anime!

Random Info:
Favourite Colours: Lime Green, Blue, Purple, Silver, Black and Red!
Favouirte Food: Rice!
Favourite Car: Lamborghini Gallardo!
Favourite Sports: Badminton, Basketball, and Swimming!

My character on Feral Heart is called artisticpuppy (of course!)! She is a small white wolf covered in blue paint splashes! She was a character I created before i joined Feral Heart and I have loads of pictures on her on my deviantART account! Go check it out: http://artisticpuppy.deviantart.com

I love making friends, even online, so feel free to talk to me anytime!! :D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:56:50 pm by artisticpuppy »

Offline Kiyoi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Puppy!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 08:32:44 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart, we hope you have a nice stay, if you need help or anything you can ask if you want to, i or anyone else would be happy to help you if some are in the mood to help.

artisticpuppy

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 12:15:42 pm »
thank you! :) i'm still trying to get a hang of the forums! i got an email about your comment here but otherwise i would not have known it was here, is there any way to check if anyone has replied to my forum posts without checking my emails?! :)

Offline Kiyoi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 09:22:28 pm »
um.......... not that i know of, its kinda confusing to me so i just check up posts ive made at really random times X3

artisticpuppy

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 12:42:17 pm »
haha thats what i'm doing at the moment anyways!! thanks for the help! :)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 01:57:51 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart ! c: There is a way to check on your posts , on the left side of the site above the news where you have your profile picture too , look for ''show new replies to your posts'' under the ''show unread posts since last visit''
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:01:47 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

artisticpuppy

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 04:15:37 pm »
Hi! Thanks, but I dont see "show replies to your posts" of "show unread posts since last visit" anywhere. :(

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 06:56:49 pm »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:01:05 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

artisticpuppy

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 07:49:43 pm »
oh!! sorry it was part of a drop down menu that was closed on mine so i couldnt see it!! but i clicked the little + sign at the side and i understand now, thank you so so much for your help!! :D

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 12:53:13 pm »
Haha ! ^^ Your welcome ;3

Signature by Delay. <3