Author Topic: ... :(  (Read 2133 times)

Blaze

... :(
« on: October 30, 2011, 01:30:42 am »
Hello, Demox here!

I haven't been on FH for a really long time because of the rude members and staff who judge me by my age and my karma. I admit i've been going crazy because I get bored (usually) and now... everyone is treating me differently. And that's the reason I never go on FH anymore. :/

There are rude members (I'm not going to give out names) wise-mouthing all my posts and saying "I would call you stupid" or things like that. (I can't remember any right now o3o)

As you know I'm only 11 (turned 11 on August 1st, 2011) so I'm saying that I need you all to be patient with me for a bit! Thank you!! And no harsh comments please.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: ... :(
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 01:45:23 am »
Well saying on the forum you'd "love to see Feral Heart die inch by inch" couldn't have helped, Also talking in all caps, calling people stupid, blaming mods for things that have nothing to do with them, and posting on old threads make your karma drop.

Nobody judges you by your age, there are many productive members in the forum your age or younger. We judge you by how you act. It is unfair to ask us to treat you differently than the others, we are all patient with users. That is extremely unfair to accuse the staff of judging you by your age because that is outright UNTRUE!

If you want your karma to go up and to be treated with more respect, then you need to be more helpful and friendly in the forum, and, as was stated in other threads by MODS and ADMINS, you will not be recieving any special treatment due to your age. If you feel you are too young for the site, log off and come back when you feel you ARE old enough. Until then, stop with the "I'm only 11" nonsense, on FH your age means nothing.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 01:47:29 am by Sameth »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 02:21:14 am »
im sorry but i agree with sameth, it is how mature you are and how you act.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Moclam

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 04:01:08 am »
I agree with what Sameth said.

Nothing matters about you're age. I mean when I was you're age, I spoke the same way I do now.
From what Sameth said about some things you've posted on other forms, I suggest you watch what you say from now on. Just because it's the internet, doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. And if you want to be respected, treat other's with respect, even if they don't like you, or have givin you bad karma. Same go's with the mods. And as far as wise-mouthing go's, I don't really see any of that around here. I just see some wise people, who are very informative and unique in the way in wich they speak. And unfortunatly, some people take it the wrong way.

I would just advise that you be yourself, yet polite and accepting of others oppinions, not only about you, but about other things aswell. It's how we grow.

-Angel-

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 05:18:09 am »
i agree with all te others up dere ^^

age means nothing, and if you want to see your karma go up and be treated with more respect you need to act a bit more mature. I dont mean to sound rude, but as sameth said, saying that you'd "love to see Feral Heart die inch by inch" doesnt help. if you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 08:36:16 am »
If you're 11. You shouldn't even be on the forums because of that COPPA law.

x_fantastyc_w0lf_x

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 03:42:53 pm »
^ Ding ding ding ding!

If you don't want your karma to drop, try being more helpful to the community. And by saying "love to see Feral Heart die inch by inch" WON'T help at all. Asking everyone to change won't help either. Either you have to change, or leave the community.

By change, I mean by changing your behavior and acting more mature. Feral Heart isn't a playground for you. It's a sophisticated community, which means you need to be sophisticated as well.

Stop using the same "I'm 11" excuse for everything! We don't judge you by your age. We judge you by your behavior.

Just needed to say this, I hope no feelings are hurt. (Oh and, I'm new, I just took a good search around the forum, so if I said anything wrong, please feel free to correct me!)

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 04:38:01 pm »
I also just want you to know that myself and many others judge on a post by post basis. You could be a total jerk in one thread, and we'll be mad at you in one thread, and really kind and helpful in another and we'll be giving you karma+ and agreeing with you in that one.

This happens a lot. I've given karma- to the ADMIN just because I disagree with them on one thing, and turn around and stick up for them in the next thread. We all have our off days, even me. Just try to do a little better okay? We're really not trying to be mean, we're trying to help. I can understand you're new to forums and need to learn how to behave, it's like going to parties; awkward. I was the same way with online communities.

Just try a little harder, and for the most part everyone in here forgives everything. I know it feels a tad unfair, but I know you can do it!

Blaze

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 05:16:34 pm »
Wow...

Thank you all for that! You are all right. I apologize for being rude, caps raging, and blaming mods. And Sameth, you are incredibly nice for saying this, both of your posts. I love you all. xD.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 03:14:46 am »
Thank you Demox! We're all really excited and happy to have you on the forum, and I'm glad you're willing to try again! It really shows a lot about yourself that you're willing to try and understand where we're coming from!