Accsessories
23 (37.7%)
Wings
34 (55.7%)
Or niether
4 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: November 29, 2011, 06:30:09 pm

Author Topic: Accsessories And Wings?  (Read 5972 times)

James Wolf

Re: Accsessories And Wings?
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 07:48:36 pm »
i am a literal person i take EVERYTHING literaly

Offline DancingFlame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 09:50:56 pm »
I get that it takes a looong time. It's like making a video, people. First, you figure out the shapes of all the different movements, (By the way, this is guessing. 83) then you add the feathers, and then you add color, shine/gloss on them, ect. On FooPets (Something I play) it takes a LOOOONG time to make a single pet. So, I will be patient. I luffles IT returns, the short time I had to play it. Flying was so much fun! And all those emotes... *faints* ;D

shadowwolf123

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 03:05:35 pm »
Even in IT i never used wings... I just hope they bring mah double jump back! :P

Offline ponyHORSE61

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Dis is MY kitteh!! D:<
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 08:56:49 pm »
YAY!!! I can't wait for hunting and wings!! Woohoo! Go Fh!

"I'm tired..." yawned one kitten.
"Shut up, I gotta call!" hissed the other.

shufli

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 09:44:17 pm »
Yes.I agree with other people.They wil indeed add hunting and wings, but unfortunately no items :(.I really miss the items too, but eh, that's the circle of life.We all lose something, but we also win...

shufli

Nyan Cat

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 05:10:27 am »
I don't like the idea of wings, Sorry it's just me. I'm just really annoyed by powerplaying players. I just imagine you trying to RP in a random cluster then this winged wolf comes by and says 'hits with thunder *no miss*' and when you try to attack them back it'll be like 'misses and flies away'. Or what else I'm imagining is that they'll try to take advantage over the wingless.

Items... trading trading trading trading trading trading.
It's only my opinion though, and I may sound like a troll, heck I may be trolling without knowing right now, yet I just don't really like those who powerplay :l Sorry that I thumbed this down. :c

James Wolf

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 05:28:03 pm »
to tell the truth i like the idea of dive bombing,bombing, and all the airal fighting things and there is a way to make power players eat there words just simply side step there attack and punt them a quorter mile (works for me)

Nyan Cat

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 06:56:58 pm »
Mainly just correcting their grammar and RP lines works well.

James Wolf

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 05:35:02 pm »
that to

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 06:09:59 pm »
Accessories would be fine with me, as long as you can just put them on in the creator.

I never played IT so I don't know if this is right, but apparently you had to find accessories randomly or by hunting things, and people had to pretty much race to get them first? Anyway, if they were put in the creator you wouldn't have to go searching for stuff.

Wings I don't mind either. When they're put in I'd probably put them on one or two random chars.

I always kinda wanted my main char(Larka :3) to have a cool necklace or something ^^
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA