Author Topic: "Fast Food Chicken" What it really is (Added Picture and Game Link)  (Read 9079 times)

Offline arg12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Feel free to chat and be crazy pls!!!!!! :3
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
Re: "Fast Food Chicken" What it really is (Added Picture and Game Link)
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 09:11:49 pm »
lol!!!  i  think instead of meat ... fruit!!! but i cant stop eating meat... :'( -cries-

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 09:13:10 pm »
I support British Meat which is butchered and bred locally. I don't go out and get a meal at any Fast Food places.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline arg12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 09:15:21 pm »
were do you buy it at??? a butcher?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2012, 09:17:26 pm »
I live in the country so I get my meat from the local towns Butchers (Eye) or the Farm Shop, great quality meat rather than that slushy chicken you can find.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline arg12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2012, 09:26:20 pm »
makes me hungry xD

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 01:15:33 am »

Do you know what they do to their hens? They will buy bird meet from factorys and the hens to go will be the ones that don't lay enough eggs, so basiclly the way it goes is, lay enough eggs and you will survive.
When you look at birds in factory's like Battery hens, their combs should be red, instead they are very pale.

Thats because they have never seen real sunlight, only artificial light. They've probably never even seen the outdoors before. Now I understand the way you feel, I would of at first. Not until my sister perchased 3 Buff Orpingtons, you can really bond with them.

This is vey similair to my chickens past life.

They were in a small cage shared with lots of other young dying chickens. My dad bought two for Christmas basically saving them from a cruel life and slow death. They were small and had pale combs too. We gave them food and they ate every bit of it. They also had a bit of the flu, they sneezed alot and had runny noses. Anyway their a lot more healthy now running around in green grass and chasing the pigeons away form their food. Their scared of our no longer stray kitten who also was dying before we came along.

My dad buys take away chicken with rice and stuff for dinner sometimes. Though its not processed it could have been our chickens in that cage. I dont eat that take away chicken anymore, im starting to feel sick of it.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline THROAT

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ready to unleash eleven barrels of hell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2012, 01:19:15 am »
Yep, thats the game I was talking about, sorry I couldn't provide a link. c:

Throat, you don't have to become a vegetarian. Its not rocket science to stay away from cheap chicken food.

Do you know what they do to their hens? They will buy bird meet from factorys and the hens to go will be the ones that don't lay enough eggs, so basiclly the way it goes is, lay enough eggs and you will survive.
When you look at birds in factory's like Battery hens, their combs should be red, instead they are very pale.

Thats because they have never seen real sunlight, only artificial light. They've probably never even seen the outdoors before. Now I understand the way you feel, I would of at first. Not until my sister perchased 3 Buff Orpingtons, you can really bond with them.

I never said it wasn't difficult to stay away from factory-farmed meat, it's just that I'm not interested in changing my eating habits at this time. I never said becoming a vegetarian was my only option; I just listed that to present an example of some of the things individuals who are against factory-farming offer as "alternatives".

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 01:21:12 am by THROAT »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 02:26:39 am »
  In my old school I was in agriculture, and we had tonnes of chickens, because people kept throwing them over the fence. We also raised chickens specifically for being eaten, but they were extremely well looked after, got to run around the ag farm and everything, but when they were old enough, they would dissappear and the school would sell the chicken meat to help fund the ag farm. We also raised cows, and would take them to shows in which the first day was judging on appearance and everything, afterwards everyone would go home and leave the cows behind because the second round judged their meat, so the cows were slaughtered. The meat from that was also sold to help fund the ag farm.

I felt I had to say that for some odd reason....

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline arg12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2012, 02:36:41 am »
everyone would go home and leave the cows behind because the second round judged their meat, so the cows were slaughtered. The meat from that was also sold to help fund the ag farm.

I felt I had to say that for some odd reason....

O.O....

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2012, 04:53:55 am »
.. I'm not sure on how to react toward this thread.. XDD

1. Ew
2. Lol
3.LolWut? O.o
..?'?????????????..