Author Topic: I Like Brooms ;D  (Read 1252 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
I Like Brooms ;D
« on: February 21, 2012, 12:30:04 am »
OK, random title, and I don't really like brooms all that much, but here we go!

Are you a critic? Do you laugh out loud at typos in novels? Do you like to find the little flaws in things that should be professional?

Then you are perfect for this! The CRITIQUE place for people who have MST3K comments, but have nowhere to share it. This may seem a bit out of the blue, but I have a lot of critques for Naruto. You just take a screenshot of something you want to make fun of, or just say something making fun of a topic or novel you like.

OK here are my Naruto critiques (I have one more, but I need a screen-shot for it, but the site for the screenshot isn't loading now, so...)

1). Apparently Naruto's childhood is filled with people of a muted blue colour (Avatar?) that either stare at him strangely or don't even pay attention to him.

2). Is that a diaper on Choji's head (I think some people may have realised this)?!

3). Another snippet of Naruto's childhood is everyone staring at him on a cliff while his shadow is that of the Kyuubi's. I think a lot of people would be staring at you weirdly if your shadow looked like that ('cept for me, I would just be jealous. If I had a shadow like that, I'd be like, HE!* YEAH!, Shadow twins!)

4). Why does Itachi have more exaggerated tear ducts if he's the bad guy who barely ever cries?

5). Is Naruto ever gonna learn his Genjutsu?!

6). They say Naruto has been through pain because no one in the village will acknowledge him. I understand he has no parents and all, but I still would expect strangers not to care about me anyways. Welcome to Tokyo/New York/another Metropolis City of the World. No one gives you a second glance unless you're family/good friends, or you're gonna give them money.

P.S Yes, I am obsessed with Naruto

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:34:14 am by Kitsune »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: I Like Brooms ;D
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 12:56:19 am »
Sorry I shouldn't share this, but I just have to let it out. Not that I'm complaining. The mods must have had a reason to ban me for five days, so I forgive. So please forgive this bit of insanity I don't know here to post.
AAHHHHHH I CANT GO ONTO FERALHEART UNTIL WEDNESDAY IMFRFQ3RUFQ3RG3R[UWIgbrwipbvrwipvwrFRIWUAFB HOW WILL I SURVIVE?! HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME SCREAMS -screams bloody murder- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

-cough cough- Sorry you had to witness that. I'll delete this later, maybe put something nicer up. Just had to get that out. -pupils dilate, sweat drips down face- meh. meh. meh. meh. meh. meh/