Author Topic: If You Were The Last Person On Earth, What Would You Do?  (Read 4061 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: If You Were The Last Person On Earth, What Would You Do?
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 03:03:09 am »
Here's my new and improved, more realistic version:

I wake up one morning and am the last person on Earth. I throw myself into a fit of denial and huddle in a corner, biting my knees, hoping this is simply a nightmare.
   Then I realise I can do anything I want! I get up and shake myself off. Missing my parents and feeling extrememly isolated, I pick up my cat, Kona-kun, and hug him close to me. I'm afraid to hug my dog because she has ticks and looks nasty. I pick up my other cat, Juju-san and hug her close to me. She squirms out of my arms, and misses her mother. The only person she really likes is Ka-san, anyways.
   I go outside, hooking my dog onto her leash and walking her across my block, just for company. I find my Mum's keys, making me burst into a fit of crying because I miss her, then I suck it up and go down to the car. I decide that I don't want to wreck my own car, since it's probably the closest car with TVs inside...so I decide to go to another car-a crappy one that belonged to my neighbour. I start it up and practice driving, until, after a few smashed trees and more than a few dents in the hood I finally get the hang of it.
  I risk using my own car and actually get it right. Since, there's no traffic to worry about besides the stray abandoned car in the middle of the road, it's pretty easy. Also, I don't have to worry about traffic lights. I know I'll have to limit my use of this car, since no one will be supplying oil anymore and I'm not gonna drill anymore. My dog sits next to me in the car, because if I go without company I think I'll lose my mind.
   I decide to go to my local dollar store and start to run around and play with everything, but it doesn't satisfy. I head across the street to the supermarket and taste all the cakes and desserts. It reminds me of tracker jackers, since I was reading that part of Hunger Games in here. I was with my mum then...suddenly I start to cry again and sink into a ball onto the floor. My dog whimpers and nudges me.
  'Fine, I'll go to PetSmart,' I say with a laugh.
We go across the street to PetSmart and I have more fun there than I did in the Dollar Store. I set free all the poor kitties in the cages and hug them tight. I would set everything free, but I don't think that Mongolian Gerbils are native to where I live....let alone Chinchillas. Also, I don't think breaking open the fish tanks will do much good....
   I taste the wet cat food, which always smelled good to me for some reason. Its texture is totally disgusting-it's like swallowing vomit, but it tastes pretty decent-like rotisserie chicken. This reminds me of my Dad's cooking (he cooks the chicken, OK?) and I get sad, and a little hungry. I let my dog run around a bit more while I huddle in a corner having a nervous breakdown.
   Charlotte comes to me with a tennis ball, which I take from the store. I'm hungry, so I decide to head to the local Sushi Place, Haku Ba. We go down the street and I sort out all the spoiled fish from the rest, feeding them to my dog and eating the rest.
   I head over to the movie theatre, but there's nothing showing since no one's handling the reels. I go up to the booth where they show the movie and I play all the movies that aren't supposed to show until next month while eating popcorn and feeding some to my dog.

I drive across to the nearest mall and go into Nordstrom and take all the best clothes. I jump into the nearest ball pit, which I usually wouldn't go into since I'm almost thirteen, but I'm immature, OK? You know you all want to go into one-you do!!
   Next, I'll get some custard and steal cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.

Then I'll go home and lose my mind from the total isolation and hallucinate eternally about living in an anime-world, forever stuck in a dream, switching from anime to anime as nature takes over the world once again and I slowly die from starvation and dehydration.

After I'm Dead:

New races will evolve, creating a fantasy world, just like in our fairytales, making all fairytales Sci-Fi!!! The deceased humans will be reincarnated into these new races-which are descendants of animals that survived the lack of humans. That means some cats and any wild animal. Maybe some dogs that went feral and joined packs. These races will not have names since there is no need to name them and no one to name them in the first place, but there will be dragons evolved from lizards, which will grow due to the increased oxygen in the air from the halt of Global Warming. All animals will increase in size, for that matter. Creating larger unicorns, nine-tailed foxes, kappa (which are real, today, I tell you, I've seen them!!!) etc. There may or may not be fairies. I guess they would just be enlarged dragonflies that somehow mixed with Human DNA...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:07:28 am by Kitsune »

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 11:45:15 am »
Uh-Hum... hmm... O.o; This will be a little hard..

First: I'd go totally psyco 'n whacko if I found out I was the last person on earth
-I'd have to calm down by eating truck-loads of cookies. -Cookies-  :'(
-After my cookie-time, I'd go down to a steel factory and get myself a giant steel human hamster-ball ((I shall explain later on why I'd want that...   ::)))
-I'd go back home and take my dog with me ((My dog = Border collie. <3)) 'cause I'm the type of person who freaks out when totally alone ;D;
-So because I have my giant human hamster-ball, I'd go down to every pet shop, farm 'n zoo and free all the animals safely without being eaten ((I wouldn't care if they started eating each other~ as long as they're free <3 JOKES ;D))
-Then I'd go to the City and buy myself the fancyest bag I could find
-I'd walk around in the city and help myself to anything and everything I could find ((Food, Water, essential survival stuffs
.... as well as some candy and DS games ;D)) and store it in my fancy ((free ;))) bag
-Go to a Air Port/Ship/Boat and travel around the world... somehow... ;D
-Visit all the attractions and countrys with my dog 'n goodies in my bag
-Hmm... Then I would go to that reasearch lab that has the ability to mix DNA 'n fancy stuff, get DNA from myself and some animals, and make ani-mans/Hu-mals. ;D
-I would then retreat to the under-ground mines 'cause the ani-mans/hu-mals would probably be trying to take over the earth
-After a while I'd sneak out to get a digger and drive it all the way out in the middle of a forest, dig a hole, and live in it 'till I'm an old hobet. ;D
-After a couple of hours after digging the hole, I'd get bored and sneak over to the NASA Base, flip on a spacesuit, bored a NASA ship, and head off to some un-known planet and make friends with ALIAAANNNSSS. ;D
-I'd happily land on a planet and, with any luck, survive.
-By then the ani-mans/Hu-mals I had created would have probably evolved into things like over-grown Jaws or mutant monster things, so I no longer own the earth... xD
-I'd happily live on the planet with my fancy ((free xD)) bag of goodies until I die.

...So there you have it. xD
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:49:42 am by Sezizra »
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2012, 07:41:31 pm »
Cry..
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2012, 08:21:51 pm »
I'm sorry if I forgot to stress this, but I was looking for an answer a little more elaborate than that. Thanks :DD

Offline VexedCourage

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 11:46:29 am »
What an intriguing question. I think if I was the last man on Earth I would go find all of the money possible and put all of that money into a pool then stare at it. Sure, it proves pointless seeing as I don't need the money anymore. But I've always imagined staring at a huge pool of money. Next I would go make sure that all of the most delicious cold treats; such as icecreams and frozen deserts, were locked up safely and well maintained for my later enjoyment. After all, those things will go bad in time. ;) After that I would.. well, I have no idea! With no other people in the world to continue producing my favorite movies or television shows I would be reduced to reruns. :P I would also ride all of the amusement park rides if there was someone else there to operate it. (Not a one man job, I'm thinking realistically).

.. All of the puppies are now mine. Buwahahaha.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2012, 02:25:21 am »
Pfft, After running around screaming like an idiot and once I've finished creating my Robot Slaves Id;

-Go to Japan, hang out in a random BookStore until I've read enough Manga to make me head explode~
-Tell my robots to self-destruct when I get bored BI. <----Mwahah >:D So evil
-Listen to random Death Note, Kuroshitsuji, Naruto, Soul Eater, and Darker than Black Music all day.
-Screw everything above but the Mangas~ I'ma go huggles kitties.
-Figure out what a beverage that contains Alchohol tastes like >:D
-Randomly sing 'Resonance' from the Soul Eater soundtrack in the middle of the ocean.
-The White house isn't occupied....*evil grin* I think I'll go draw mustaches on the president's self-portraits.
-Mom said I couldn't have the giant Kitty plushie? Screw what she says >:U I got all of them ever manufactured now~ C:
-Sit on a rock.

Offline Neena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hellooo oo o
    • View Profile
    • arkare.deviantart.com
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2012, 05:06:35 pm »
I would simply:
-Eat all the nice stuff - chocolate jelly :D
-Watch anime/Read manga
-Lisen to the music I love
-Wonder into houses, there would still be no one there
-Brocast some news by myself :D
-Go home (poland)
-Be sad :c
Edit:
-Play Feralheart, but that would be kinda sad all alone xD
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 05:08:36 pm by Neena »