Author Topic: Silent's Journal and Thoughts. :O  (Read 967 times)

TheSilentSpirit

Silent's Journal and Thoughts. :O
« on: March 06, 2012, 01:53:58 am »
Silent be starting a journal. ^_^ Mainly because I need a place to write out my life.~
~~~~~~
Date: March 6th, 2012.
Doing?: Listening to Apologize by Timbaland
Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Nothing
Lessons learned?: Not yet, no.
Thoughts: "I dunno what to do ;~;" "Y U NO have any food house?" "LolLolLol Why should I fix my hair? It's fluffeh. >:O"
~~Journal Tiem~~
One of my "Guy" friends knows my locker combo and broke in it today. Then he walked into our class and threw it on my desk. Jacob,stay away from my locker. XD Don't you hate it when you can't decide what you want for lunch? It's like, "WAIT. I'M STILL DECIDING." Then the lunch people get mad at you and give you the evil eye. :D Track starts soon!~ So happeh. And...I won't be making any maps for some time. Mainly because I've lost all motivation to do anything, really. Sorry if you've been waiting. When I do get some work-juice, I have some great ideas in mind. CURRENT RPs: Hidden Wood Pack, Otium Silva, and a Warriors RP.~ RPs I wish to make: Wolf RP.~ Maps I wish to make: Personal map, Kiniro Pass, Dense Forest, A lake, and a Sacred place.~ Maps I TRIED to make: Forest, Lion Map, City map, Warriors map (x2). Thanks for reading y'all. <3