Author Topic: My Bio!~ :D  (Read 1120 times)

Offline ~SoulEater~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Bio!~ :D
« on: April 10, 2012, 04:20:11 am »
Name: Jensen
Nickname(s): Spirit, Wolfie, Wolf
Personality: Eh, how would I explain myself? Well, I am in love with wolves and that's all I ever draw. I am kind and helpful to others. There are some times when I show off my true potential, well, my strength. I do distrust some people and I'm always alert and cautious to the people I distrust. I consider myself as the 'protector' of my family since I'm the only one who HATES using a weapon to fight with. I am unique and I sometimes get confused on why I'm different from everyone else. I do remind myself and other people of a wolf because of my appearance and personality.
Other things: Hmm..... I love wolves, like LOVE them (that sounds weird xD) and I feel depressed when they die. It feels as if part of my soul has left me :'c. I think of wolves as family to me because I often understand them. I am an amzaing artist who NEVER gets a break from my friends. They keep asking me "Can you draw me this?" "Can you draw me that?" -.-' It gets annoying from time to time, but at leats I get to draw :3 I do take requests from others I don't know, because I like to be kind... eh, not really xD. So, this is my bio... there is SO MUCH more, but... I don't really want to tell peoplez... xD So.. bai~
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 12:20:26 am by Spirit23 »
Howling in the night.... you never can tell.... the dangers.... the warnings.... the crackling in the woods, the growling of the furry demons. They are part of me. They are part of my family. They are us.... Wolves in the night.