Author Topic: A Flipping Awesome Life.  (Read 1869 times)

Offline flipping_awesome

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
A Flipping Awesome Life.
« on: April 16, 2012, 04:26:15 am »
Username:  flipping_awesomeReason for User: My roommate was once watching a kid's show (Don't ask why. I'm not sure, to this day.) and as I walked in, I heard one of the characters say, "Flipping awesome!" and I knew (Thought.) it would be a good username for a game. It originated as a screen name for Steam, but I developed severe lag issues when I tried to play L4D online. (No one steals Louis's peelz.) It was actually afterwards that I discovered FH. I do have my regrets for it. I made it as a noob, and I'd use capitals and no underscore if I could change it.
Nicknames: Flip, Flipper, Flippy, Flipping, Awesome, (I actually don't like that one very much.) and for those who know me all too well, (Someone I call Vetteth.) Stella. (My name.) <3
Likes: My rps. I, Robot. Surfing. The smell of Pinesol. The Lord of the Rings. Mountain Dew Voltage. Useless junk. Meat pies. Larry the Cable Guy. My roommate. (When she brings me food.) Warm socks. Woody Harrelson. Funny people. Funny stuff. Chris Rock. Tandom Bikes. (Because I can make my partner do all of the work.) Ukuleles. Friends. (The Tv show.) Friends. (The people.) Sombreros. Fuzzy blankets. Home-cooked meals. (Though I haven't had one in a while, I'd kill for one.) Wolves. Lions. But most of all, Feral Heart. (Sounded so cheesy.)
Dislikes: Shoes. (Yep. I'd just always rather be barefoot. -Weirdo.-) Wet carpet, wet doorknobs. Laundry. Getting sand stuck in undesirable places. The texture of cotton balls. Greasy pizza. My classes. Bad cooks. Work. Expensive clothing. Tampons. Big words. Babies. Being broke.
In real life, I'm not flipping awesome. I'm more like the socially awkward penguin. I'm painfully shy, and really wish I wasn't. I'm told so much that I'm quiet, but only the people like family and close friends know how insane I really am. I've got a heavy Australian accent, and I sometimes type slang I've picked up from natives. I was born in Rhode Island, then I became an Australian citizen when we moved when I was age 4. My whole real life has taken place in Oz, (See? Slang for Australia.) everything from preschool to highschool, from my part-time job at Big Island Surf Co. and my college enrollment in The University of New South Wales, has happened there. (UNSW. Go ES Bulldogs! Black and yellow!) This is my current attending. My shelves are stocked with books of animal anatomy, and it is kept in the back of my head the potential opportunity for a veterinarian career choice. As of now, I focus on the arts: literature and painting. (DeviantArt is halcyonhowl. I don't post too much on there, and I don't sign my paintings. I should, though. The few that I do, I sign with my penname, Alyth Porter.) I've had an interview for my artistic pursue, but I'm waiting for my results currently. Jennifer Lawrence makes me question my sexuality. (Random.) I have 4 other siblings: Older brother named Ricky, (24) older sister named Bryn (22), younger brother named Oliver (18), younger sister named Kyli. (16) I think Kyli is the only one who still lives with mum. I have a stepfather and step-family who, personally, annoy me, but I didn't have to put up with them very long before I was out on my own and didn't have to deal with 'em. I was raised with an Old English Shepherd
named Bluey, an Irish Wolfhound named Jack, and a K[C]oolie named Jill. I'm not one to pick favorites, but Jack would always agree to be a lazy lab with me.
Flipping awesome or not, one thing's for sure...
I've got...

A Flipping Awesome Life.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 01:45:54 am by Flipper »

CloudFish

Re: A Flipping Awesome Life.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 09:50:40 pm »
You're flipping dumb. :(

Offline i1vet2b

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Invent The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:12:50 pm »
STELLA! I should definitely come on the forums more often. I miss the awesome people when they post things. ;)
And YAY for future vets! If you ever need advice, you know who to go to. ;D
<3 <3 <3

To serve is to inspire hope. To inspire hope is to lead. How will you serve?

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 01:49:43 pm »