Poll

Do you think that I should have read the first book?

For sure! Warrior Cats is AWESOME!
13 (68.4%)
Yea, I think you should've cuz Warriors is pretty cool
3 (15.8%)
Maybe...
0 (0%)
Don;t think so, Warriors is kinda boring
1 (5.3%)
NO! How could you? Warrior cats is TERRIBLE!
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: My Warrior Cats Story!  (Read 10128 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
My Warrior Cats Story!
« on: April 20, 2012, 10:35:46 pm »

ripplebound

Re: My Warrior Cats Story!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:14:57 am »
EVERYTHING: Beware of Spoilers, I've read all 40, including the Last Hope (the book that ends the series)

Rusty comes to the clan. He befriends Ravenpaw and Graypaw. Soon after he gets his apprentice name - Firepaw - Ravenpaw comes back from a battle for Sunning Rocks (a border between Riverclan and Thunderclan, that the cats are constantly fighting over) saying that the Deputy - Redtail - had been killed in battle. Secretly, Ravenpaw knows what really happened. Tigerclaw had told everyone that Oakheart - Deputy of Riverclan - killed Redtail, and Tigerclaw killed Oakheart. But Ravenpaw saw what really happened: After Tigerclaw killed Oakheart, he saw the perfect chance to kill Redtail and become Deputy himself... After that his ambition overtook him and he kept doing evil things, ect. Tigerclaw realizes that Ravenpaw saw and starts plotting to kill him, but Firepaw and Graypaw help him escape to alive in a barn for the rest of his life. Later on Graypaw becomes Graystripe and Firepaw becomes Fireheart. If I remember right, Windclan was chased out by Shadowclan and Graystripe and Fireheart brought them back. Then Bluestar realizes how evil Tigerclaw is (After he tries to kill her. Oh ya, and Fireheart got an apprentice, Cinderpaw, that was crippled and became Cinderpelt - Medicine cat after Yellowfang died) evil and banishes him. yada yada... He takes over Shadowclan, tries to take over all clans, brings Bloodclan into the forest. Gets killed by Bloodclan's leader Scourge. Oh, and he also unleashes giant dogs that kill Swiftpaw, ruin Brightpaw's face, and kill bluestar. Firestar becomes FireSTAR. Then Twolegs destroy the forest, so the cats move to the lake territory. Uh... In the end Firestar catches on fire and dies (pathetic death, amirite?) idk, there's WAY too much to tell (there are even three cats with super powers O.o) so it'd be easier if you just asked ME question (how does ___ die, what is ___'s future like, Who's ___'s mate and kits, ect.)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 12:17:53 pm »
 Oh, ok, that all sounds cool. And don't worry, I usually forget that stuff when I'm reading, anyway. So, when I figure our Tigerclaw is evil (Which is sorta obvious in the beginning) I will yell, "Gasp! I didn't know that would happen!" Anyway, few questions:

Does Graystripe die? If so, how?
 My friend told me that a Clancat from the Windclan switched to Thunderclan and became leader or just deputy or some Clancat there. That started to make Windclan angry and so they attacked Thunderclan. Is this true? (btw, she read all the books, too)

ripplebound

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 03:02:16 pm »
He doesn't die, no. But He falls in love with a Riverclan cat - Silverstream - and they have kits - Stormfur, and Feathertail - but Silverstream dies while giving birth. Later, when twolegs are destroying the forest, he gets captured by twolegs and becomes a kittypet. He meets a new mate - Millie - and together they find their way back to the clans. He also becomes deputy at some point - after Whitestorm dies - but when he returns Brambleclaw had taken his place.

ripplebound

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 03:15:12 pm »
Well, I don't remember that happening... Can you ask her which book, when, the name of the cat? I know that a LOONG time ago (In Bluestar's Prophecy - a book about Bluestar's life,kit to leader) There was a cat mention to have had a father in Windclan but lived in Thunderclan, but he wasn't an important character and the book didn't say much about him so I doubt it was him. I do know (Cause the most recent book I read was Crookedstar's Promise) that Reedfeather, the Windclan Deputy had kits with Fallowtail of Riverclan. After the kits - Willowkit and Graykit - were born he took them to Windclan, but Riverclan stole them back and they became Willowbreeze (breeze in honor of Windclan) and Graypool (pool in honor of Riverclan.

Also, she read ALL of them? That's actually quite surprising. In my opinion, it's very hard to stay on track and read all the books in order... Has she read The Last Hope - the newest book that came out, about the end of the clans and Firestar themselves - ?

I love answering questions! So ask away! I've got more spoilers than you've got Twizzlers LOL XD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 05:46:31 pm »
xD Well...I'll get more info about that soon. Anyway, MORE:

How does Yellowfang die?
 Do any cats become kittypets besides Graystripe? And how?
 Do any kits...*tears*...die? *gasp*

ripplebound

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 03:47:15 am »
Thunderclan camp catches on fire, she goes back in to rescue Half-tail. They both die, because Fireheart's too preoccupied saving Bramblekit - Tigerstar's SON. DUN DUN DUNNNN XD
Um... A long time ago a Thunderclan leader - Pinestar - became a kittypet. Besides that, I can't think of any more...
Tons XD Snowkit (he's deaf so he doesn't hear an eagle coming) Hollykit, and Larchkit (on the Great Journey, they got cold and died) and Mosskit (Bluestar's kit other than Mistyfoot and Stonefur) There were also tons of kits that died before they were given names. It's sad )':

Maryritai

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 10:27:13 pm »
Doesn't Tallstar become a kittypet in Bluestar's time as an apprentice? Or is that Pinestar...

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 01:32:39 am »
I started reading the series, and I really liked it. I still do, but I gave up on reading it. Do you know why? My friend was always giving me spoilers, so I knew what was gonna happen while I was on the first arc, so it wasn't fun to read anymore. She gave me spoilers without even asking me and it totally ruined the story for me D: Anyways, it's still a cool story and I wish that my friend hadn't spoiled it.

@Demonic-Angel
   That was Pinestar. Tallstar was just a normal cat, I believe. Of course we don't have a 'Tallstar's Vow' or whatever out yet so I'm not completely sure X3

ripplebound

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 04:11:39 am »
that really stinks...
But, now that the original series is over, and they'll be starting a Dawn Of The The Clans with new charies and stuff, you can start reading!