Poll

Do you think that I should have read the first book?

For sure! Warrior Cats is AWESOME!
13 (68.4%)
Yea, I think you should've cuz Warriors is pretty cool
3 (15.8%)
Maybe...
0 (0%)
Don;t think so, Warriors is kinda boring
1 (5.3%)
NO! How could you? Warrior cats is TERRIBLE!
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: My Warrior Cats Story!  (Read 10130 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: My Warrior Cats Story!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 12:04:55 pm »
Wow, I am glad I posted this! xD

EDIT: I am in the middle of the second book now and I have ONE question:

What is Cinderpaw's warrior name? xD
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:07:58 pm by Twizzler »

ripplebound

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 12:34:44 am »
WHich Cinderpaw? lool

SPOILER!

Tigerstar sets a trap for Bluestar andCinderpaw accidentally steps into it. She is then nursed back to health by Yellowfang (from a broken leg) but she can never run again. So she becomes Cinderpelt, Medicine Cat of Thunderclan. Later on (WAYYYY later) she is killed by a badger and then is reincarnated as Cinderheart, a warrior of Thunderclan. Because Starclan thought she deserved a second chance. :)

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 01:00:49 am »
Yep, that Cinderpaw xD And I read through all but the badger part o.O. Anyway, my friend told me that Cloudkit, Fireheart's nephew and Princess's eldest son, becomes the new med cat of SHADOWCLAN!! First of all:

WHHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
                                    and:
 What's Cloudkit's med cat name?

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 01:18:50 am »
Um....he doesn't become ShadowClan's medicine cat. I think your friend was pulling your leg X3. He becomes a warrior like everyone else. I believe his name is Cloudtail.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 01:26:30 am »
 Well, there are MANY MANY books, and she read them all. She probably didn't remember correctly. Anyway, thanks, and ONE LAST THANG:

How does Tigerclaw die and how does Bluestar die? (I am guessign cuz Tigerclaw killed her o.O)

Actually, two THANGS!! XD

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 08:26:37 pm »
Version with the least spoilers:
Let's start with Bluestar.
She lured dogs off the falls, and basically drowned herself saving ThunderClan from dogs.

Then Tigerclaw
He wanted to take over the forest, so he got the help of a clan of rogues and their leader killed him, so it backfired on him.

Version with MAJOR SPOILERS. Copy and paste into word and resize if you are okay with reading this.

Tigerclaw was exiled from ThunderClan after Bluestar finds out about the truth about Redtail's death, and he goes to ShadowClan and becomes leader-Tigerstar. He still holds a grudge on ThunderClan (especially Fireheart) so he lures a pack of dogs after them that kills an apprentice, countless warriors and mutiliates an apprentice. Bluestar has gone practically insane after finding out her trust was betrayed by Tigerstar, and doesn't trust anyone anymore and has gone over the edge.
   Fireheart makes a party to chase the dogs out of the forest, since he is basically the leader now in Bluestar's disturbed state. He doesn't include Bluestar since she isn't in her right mind and she is on her last life. He lures the dogs to the RiverClan border, but Tigerstar trips him up, and the dogs catch up to him. Bluestar leaps to his rescue, chasing the dogs over the cliff, but the leader of the pack drags her down, too. She frantically battles to the surface, the spirit of Oakheart, her mate, guiding her on how to swim. There she meets her two kits, Mistyfoot and Stonefur, the children n of Oakheart and her. She begs for them to forgive her for putting them in RiverClan. They do. She tells Fireheart that he is now leader, and he dies.

In the next book, Tigerstar is seen going to the TwoLeg place to get the aid of BloodClan, an evil rogue Clan that can barely even be considered a Clan (it's still awesome, nonetheless). He gets the consent of the leader, Scourge-a small black cat with one white paw and a cold heart-that they will aid him. A lot of the warriors of BloodClan are seen with collars that have teeth studding them and dog teeth for claws.
    He then convinces RiverClan to join his cause to 'unite' the forest, but ThunderClan and WindClan do not agree. Soon after, he tries further persuasion. When that doesn't work, he brings out BloodClan as a threat. Firestar tries to convince Scourge that Tigerstar will not fulfill any bargains he has made with Scourge. Scourge, still holding a grudge against Tigerstar, rips his stomach open, taking away all his nine lives.

Fun Fact: I think that Firestar is Scourge's half-brother

That's it :D

ripplebound

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 01:04:39 am »
They're littermates (what you said in the tiny print)

And did you ever notice that Tigerstar and Firestar are brother-in-laws? Think about it... Firestars daughter Squirrelflight is mates with Tigerstar's son Brambleclaw, and in my opinion, having a mate is like being married so... That would also mean that Graystripe is related to Firestar! :D Greystripes daughter, Feathertail, mates with crowfeather, then Crowfeather mates with Leafpool, Firestar's daughter... EVen though they're related weirdly, they still are XD Also, Silverstream, Greystripe's mate, is Crookedstar's daughter, meaning Crookedstar's related to them too, AND (omg lol) Crookedstar's brother, Oakheart, is mated with Bluestar (well was, but it still counts XD) soooooo Bluestar is related to all of them TOO!!! And that means that if Scourge is like Firestars brother, and Tigerstar is HIS brother-in-law, then SCOURGE KILLED HIS BROTHER!

That was confusing... sorry... XD

Wow I wrote alot...

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 01:50:03 am »
 Actually, Jade, I UNDERSTOOD THAT XD

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 12:05:44 pm »
You just made my migrane a lot worse....I was determined to understand it X3. Actually, I don't think that would be the case, though. A mate and a marriage are different. A marriage is a legal bond between two people, which creates the term 'brother-in-law' (legal-law). A mate is more of a personal connection between two...uh....it's not specific to cats, so I'd have to say 'mammals' (in fact even humans mate, but I'm really not gonna go into that definition of 'mate.').
   Sorry to get so technical, I just wanted to point that out X3. I don't mean to mean or anything or crush hopes, but just saying. Also, I wrote a lot more than Scourge and Firestar being littermates. I think you noticed that, but I wanted to point that out for convenience to the next people...if they even care.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 01:24:05 pm »

Well, I have some good news people! I am in the middle of the third book! Questions are coming soon, but so far I am just super excited to get to the last series when they live in the mountains lol. My friend is reading the first book of that series and she told me about it. Thanks for all the help! More coming soon! :D