Author Topic: A Very Interesting Few Godmodders...  (Read 5071 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
A Very Interesting Few Godmodders...
« on: May 08, 2012, 02:27:35 pm »
Today, I was happily flying through the skies of Bonfire on my 'Elder God' character, the first stupid thing of the day would have to be this:
Me: Overheat lands on the rock, digging claws in as it sits down, mantaining balance.
Random Person: godmodder -kills you-
Me: ((What the heck dude?))
Random Person: -kills you-
Me: O_O

What's with that? You can't dig your claws into a rock anymore? -Facepalm- Here's another thing I saw.
Horse: -Flicks tail and whinnies, facing oppenent-
Hunter: -shoots horse dead-
Horse: Dude what the heck?!

Why do people be so illiterate? Here's something I saw in a roleplay I joined, to remind you, it said it was very literate. So what happens? This:
Leader: -shoots fire, kills-
Have you ever noticed there so aware of godmodding though? I decided to fight fire with fire on one.
Person: -kills-
Me: -Ressurects-
Person: STOP GODDMODDING!
Me: Your doing it too. -.-
Person: AM NOT -KILLS-
Me: -Facedesk- I'm leaving.

Now here is a good one, someone messed up:
Me: Overheat lands on a tree, bristling waves of the palm leaves flying upward in the braising wind scurries over the land.
Person: -jumps on tree, shakes animal out-
Me: Overheat's wings flailed outward as it fell from the tree, swooping backwards until regaining it's footing in the air, swiftly flying through the sky.
Person: awwwwww that idiot had wings

What's with that? -Facepalm- I should make a literacy tutorial... I will post more of the funny godmodder of FeralHeart soon...
Comment if you think godmodding is just lovely...

terrible
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:33:27 pm by Hallucination »

Offline InsomniacSam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: A Very Interesting Few Godmodders...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 03:09:05 pm »
Wow.

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 03:30:10 pm »
A person's capabity to roleplay "literate" has nothing to do with whether they godmod or not. There are many literate roleplayers that godmod.

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 05:37:01 pm »
I concur.
Most people misinterpret the meaning of 'literate' nowadays. You can usually tell as soon as you meet people if you're going to get yourself into a failwhale. Just ignore the people that irk your stitches, it'll leave more room for the decent people that you might happen to come across.

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 06:17:05 pm »
Most of the time, people who godmod don't know they're doing it, let alone know what the term means. Sadly, in FeralHeart there are lots of them, but there's nothing we can really do about it. They bug you? Just block em'. I don't recommend rping in Bonfire though, for that's where most of them seem to be.
I do believe there are tutorials on roleplaying, yet not one on literacy.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=19692.0
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=20.0

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 01:18:06 am »
https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15684.0%20newwindow
https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=17897.0%20newwindow

Roleplay guides. c:

but yes, people like this annoy me too. Most people don't know the true term of godmodding and auto-hitting. :I It's funny really illiterates and lits alike fling it around so freely and use it to brand others.

To me, landing a hit in a battle or doing anything to control the other character is godmodding. Matters not if the post is literate or not. Just not saying "no miss" doesn't mean your not godmodding. If you don't 'aim' to land an attack or try to do something then it is in fact a godmod.

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 03:57:26 pm »
I might be pretty new to FH, but currently it's alot better than some other websites I've seen.
I quit the last website I was on because of godmodding, online "dating" and people being plain strange.

I remember one person came up to me...
Person: Where did you get that ______? (_____= Something cool I has that I forgot what it was.)
Me: Oh, you can't get them anymore.
Person: Can I have yours?
Me: What?  This is mine, I worked hard to get it!
Person: PLEEEEAAASSSEEE???
Me: No. You can't trade it anyways.
Person: Then gift it to me!
Me: What the heck is gifting?

It went on like that for several minutes. -.-"

Oh, and on FH, at least complete strangers don't walk up to you and say "Do you want to be my Girlfriend/Boyfriend"?

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline blackhayateFMA

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "Be Thou for the People"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 12:42:33 am »
T.T Bonfire has the worst case of Godmodding... the lion king Rp there is pitiful...I was Rping as a fully grown male and a cub the size of a flea decides to grab me by the tail and throw me over the edge like a rag doll...v.v I gave him a very long lecture about how bazaar his strength would to be to even lift a fellow like me and etc.. The cub cried as I looked at it in utter disgust and then it ran away. After awhile the cub came back with a crowd of hell-raged  lionesses with Simba at the lead...T.T That's when I found out that the cub was the adopted rat of simba T.T (The person Rping Simba was a fail btw) before I knew it  my limbs were getting mauled and consumed by a bunch of mindless imbeciles v.v ....The tragic experience scared me for life (Jk) but it was still pretty bad..  
~B l a c k H a y a t e~

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 12:55:28 am »
I might be pretty new to FH, but currently it's alot better than some other websites I've seen.
I quit the last website I was on because of godmodding, online "dating" and people being plain strange.

I remember one person came up to me...
Person: Where did you get that ______? (_____= Something cool I has that I forgot what it was.)
Me: Oh, you can't get them anymore.
Person: Can I have yours?
Me: What?  This is mine, I worked hard to get it!
Person: PLEEEEAAASSSEEE???
Me: No. You can't trade it anyways.
Person: Then gift it to me!
Me: What the heck is gifting?
    It went on like that for several minutes. -.-"
Oh, and on FH, at least complete strangers don't walk up to you and say "Do you want to be my Girlfriend/Boyfriend"?

Did u play Wizard101? Cuz I used to play it and quitted cuz someone tried to.....ehh...rape meh.
 Just curious here

CloudFish

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 02:08:33 am »
T.T Bonfire has the worst case of Godmodding... the lion king Rp there is pitiful...I was Rping as a fully grown male and a cub the size of a flea decides to grab me by the tail and throw me over the edge like a rag doll...v.v I gave him a very long lecture about how bazaar his strength would to be to even lift a fellow like me and etc.. The cub cried as I looked at it in utter disgust and then it ran away. After awhile the cub came back with a crowd of hell-raged  lionesses with Simba at the lead...T.T That's when I found out that the cub was the adopted rat of simba T.T (The person Rping Simba was a fail btw) before I knew it  my limbs were getting mauled and consumed by a bunch of mindless imbeciles v.v ....The tragic experience scared me for life (Jk) but it was still pretty bad.. 

Made me laugh. So. Hard.